Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin vs Belfry
Thoughts on Corbin vs Belfry?
I have yet to see Corbin play but I have heard good things.I have seen Belfry play on a couple occasions and they are the real deal speed size and talent ...It should be a good show ...
Corbin is a strong team. Haven't heard too much about Belfry.
I have seen both teams and Belfry is not strong enough to hold Corbin.
biguns Wrote:I have seen both teams and Belfry is not strong enough to hold Corbin.
I think you're in for quite a surprise Saturday.
biguns Wrote:I have seen both teams and Belfry is not strong enough to hold Corbin.

Well i watched film on them and were a better team then we was 4 or five weeks ago and PC didn't go there to win i'm not going to say we will win but its going to be a good one and we will have a change in this thing.
Belfry should have everybody back,so I gotta go with the Pirates.Go big red!!!
These are the two best teams left in D2. Should be a great game.
Any updates on this game?
Just went final.

Belfry 29
Corbin 0
Woohoo ...go Bucs

Well ol buddy don't look like you know what you were talking about and Belfry rolls again.
Good luck to the teams that are left. The 2 teams that played at E-town yesterday that lost were possibly better than the teams that beat them but a big play here or a bad call there changed the games. The teams that won hung with it though and didn't quit and won their games though, gotta respect that. A lot of people must not know the tradition of Belfry. I'm not a Pirate but just go watch their Youtube video and you'll see what some of us know.