Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Louisville bans Chane Behanan from talking to media
LOUISVILLE, Ky. -- Louisville sophomore forward Chane Behanan must sit out the Cardinals' exhibition opener against Pikeville on Nov. 1 and is banned from talking with the media this semester.

Coach Rick Pitino said Sunday that Behanan was involved in some unspecified "incidents" this summer and was warned that another would lead to him

missing games.

The 6-foot-6 Behanan, who averaged 9.5 points and 7.5 points last season, was not available during media day interviews. He played 34 minutes for the White squad in Sunday's scrimmage, recording 13 points (including a 3-pointer), 11 rebounds and 4 blocks.

The Red squad won 85-74.

The Cardinals will play another exhibition on Nov. 7 against Bellarmine before opening the regular season four days later against Manhattan.

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketba...king-media
I'm not a Chane Behanan fan, but I wonder what he did that was so bad?
Maybe he caught Pitino in the locker room with another woman?
^
According to comments on ESPN, he tweeted how Lville's team this year could beat the 92 dream team, and how UK couldnt touch them and they were going to kill us Confusednicker:

IMO, they should just ban lville from playing bball....
^ Louisville couldn't beat their way out of a paper bag
"Kentucky Football needs to be and will be a championship contender in the SEC."- Mitch Barnhart
Tread softly with the UL stuff guys.. I'm telling you.
Normally I would not say this, but this year they could very well kick our teeth in.

Trying to save you a thrashing come game day..
And when it happens, which I'm predicting..
TheVille will not be able to shut up.
^
Well, then we can do what he did for the past year, not show up....
Didn't he tell the media at the start of last season that the Cards would ge wire to wire?
Was he talking about Karen Sypher?
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^
Well, then we can do what he did for the past year, not show up....

Actually its called working 2 jobs and going to school full time. Sorry I dont have time to chat with you all daily.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
^
Confusednicker:

Dont worry, the place wont fall apart.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^
Confusednicker:

Dont worry, the place wont fall apart.

?????
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ