Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need a Scouting Report on Corbin/Bell Game
I will be broadcasting the Corbin/Bell Co game this week and I've not seen Corbin play can you help me with some details on the Redhounds !! Thanks for your help
Just remember Jewel left Jewel right.Confusednicker:
You won't need a scouting report on Corbin. Just get a roster from the coach and mention who gets tackled and who gets hurt.
REALLY !!! come on people serious reply's only tell me about the QB, RB's, Lineman, Linebacker, passing or running team, injury report....etc ???
Corbin runs out to this song. I do know that.

Jewell left. Jewell right. Throw to the other Jewell.
Hey you win the coin toss game over if you loose the coin toss play just 2 offense series an just play defense the rest of the game now theres you a scouting reoprt from 64SUR your :welcome:
Honestly your best shot is to just call the school and ask to speak to the coach. As long as you're doing this for broadcast purposes they shouldn't care.
Objective Wrote:REALLY !!! come on people serious reply's only tell me about the QB, RB's, Lineman, Linebacker, passing or running team, injury report....etc ???

Defensively Corbin's strength is speed. Good speed at the LB position and good pursuit across the board. Their DL move alot looking for gaps to shoot.

Offensively I agree. Matt Jewell will run it. The qb is tall and fast and most CHS fans wish he were getting more than the 7-8 runs per game that is normal. Decent passing attack. First target is usually the younger Jewell with the tightend Grubb being a pretty good downfield option. They move the ball well between the 20s but struggle in the redzone. Placekicker is subpar. Punter likes to do the rollout punts.
Thanks Stumpjumper as for the rest of post this shows why you shouldn't be on here, just a bunch of trolls that don't know anything about football.
I think their colors are red and white
Bell wins big! That's all you need to know!!!
10 in the box takes away their running game . They can't throw consistently. Stay at home and don't over pursue because Jewell has kept them in games with trick plays. Hook and lateral, half back options, throw back to quarterback, and reverses on kick returns. They play a grind it out possession game and try to win with big play scores. Jewell has proven to be the master of field position and clock this year. But for turnovers they would have stolen one from a much more athletic Wayne County team. They rugby style kick on punts to limit the opportunity for big returns. They generally roll right and only have to cover one side of the field. They throw a ton of short passes to the other Jewell hoping he can beat his man for a big play. When you line up on top of him they will play action and throw to him down field. They are solid on defense and try to make you have long drives to score. They play for penalties and turnovers to stop your drives rather than attacking. Their cornerbacks are subject to biting on fake throws and will give up big plays because of this. They are a solid team who will not beat themselves usually. They do not have stars but they have a bunch of good football players.
E's Army Wrote:10 in the box takes away their running game . They can't throw consistently. Stay at home and don't over pursue because Jewell has kept them in games with trick plays. Hook and lateral, half back options, throw back to quarterback, and reverses on kick returns. They play a grind it out possession game and try to win with big play scores. Jewell has proven to be the master of field position and clock this year. But for turnovers they would have stolen one from a much more athletic Wayne County team. They rugby style kick on punts to limit the opportunity for big returns. They generally roll right and only have to cover one side of the field. They throw a ton of short passes to the other Jewell hoping he can beat his man for a big play. When you line up on top of him they will play action and throw to him down field. They are solid on defense and try to make you have long drives to score. They play for penalties and turnovers to stop your drives rather than attacking. Their cornerbacks are subject to biting on fake throws and will give up big plays because of this. They are a solid team who will not beat themselves usually. They do not have stars but they have a bunch of good football players.

Iagree with almost this entire scouting report, except for the part about playing an attacking defense. The blitz 2 LB's every down and play every receiver man to man, which has led to many long plays against them. The flip side is they have not given up many long, sustained drives the entire year.

Scoring enough points to win will be difficult for Corbin Friday, unless Bell turns it over a lot or gives up some long scoring plays.
SEKYFAN is correct Corbin does blitz every play which leaves their Dbacks on an island.
E's Army Wrote:10 in the box takes away their running game . They can't throw consistently. Stay at home and don't over pursue because Jewell has kept them in games with trick plays. Hook and lateral, half back options, throw back to quarterback, and reverses on kick returns. They play a grind it out possession game and try to win with big play scores. Jewell has proven to be the master of field position and clock this year. But for turnovers they would have stolen one from a much more athletic Wayne County team. They rugby style kick on punts to limit the opportunity for big returns. They generally roll right and only have to cover one side of the field. They throw a ton of short passes to the other Jewell hoping he can beat his man for a big play. When you line up on top of him they will play action and throw to him down field. They are solid on defense and try to make you have long drives to score. They play for penalties and turnovers to stop your drives rather than attacking. Their cornerbacks are subject to biting on fake throws and will give up big plays because of this. They are a solid team who will not beat themselves usually. They do not have stars but they have a bunch of good football players.

Very good analysis with the exception of the next to last sentence. In the 4-5 times I've watched them this year, they beat themselves regularly.