Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russell County @ Clay County 10/12
After an extra week off Russell County travels to Manchester to take on the Tigers. Thoughts.
Lakers must stay focused this week concentrating on the business at hand. Just take care of business and go into the Knox game on an up beat. One week at a time, Lakers, only focus on Clay. Do not look over Clay!!!
2 teams with cow-like speed.
Wideleft01 Wrote:2 teams with cow-like speed.
Clueless statement.
Russell County wins easily...if the field is marked right!

Russell County 35
Clay County 14
Russell County by 20. Britt is to much for Clay.
russell will dominate clay
I would love to see our guys pull out the win at home. I'm going to say we play hard and keep it close for a while but in the end Russell will be too much this year. 28-7 Russell.
Russell County 55
Clay County 6
Russell wins going away! Clay just doesn't have the team speed to keep up with Russell.
I like Russell co. by about oh 4 touchdowns.
I like Russell Co. by a lot.

Russell Co.49

Clay Co.14
Wideleft01 Wrote:2 teams with cow-like speed.

:lmao:
Clay co shocked the state by winning this game:HitWall::please:forgive me russell co :worthy::worthy::worthy::help::closed:
Russell County 42

Clay County 14
Russell co. 35 to 7.
Russell Co. by 20
clay is a very good team! i think they get their stuff together this week and beat russell. Lets Go Tigers!
Russell Co
This will be a blowout even if the Lakers are looking ahead to Knox Central. Clay County doesn't stand a chance.

Russell Co. - 49

Clay Co. - 14
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Russel Co. big by at least 28
Britt rushes for 250 yards 4 TDs Russell,Co 56 Clay,Co 18.
Russell County
Russell Co-44
Clay Co-12
The tortoise bowl.
Clay is a better team than most are giving them credit for. However, Russell is far better than good. RC-35 CC-14.
Wideleft01 Wrote:The tortoise bowl.

Same guy that said Danville would beat Somerset twice this year cause Somerset never has strong teams ....and I don't think he was even close on that statement either. Needs to spend more time with his knitting.
Let's hope a trip east to Clay Co. goes well for the Lakers and their fans. May God protect the players of both teams with a safe and exciting game. Expect the Lakers to bring home a victory and draw one step closer to that district title.:Thumbs::Clap:Confusedinglepar:biggrin:
Our kids will fight hard and keep it close early but I am predicting Russell 35-7. Russell is just too much this year.