Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheldon Clark-48 vs Pikeville-34
Final.
Sheldon Clark wins this one 48-34
Pikeville showed much improvement but still need to fix some kinks out of that young defense!
closer than i thought , maybe Sc isnt as good as i thought they may have been..
cuppett777 Wrote:closer than i thought , maybe Sc isnt as good as i thought they may have been..

Or, maybe Pikeville is getting a little better each week. Not surprised it was this close.
SC took a quick 18-0 lead and appeared to go in Cadillac mode. The last play of the half was a 70 pick 6 for Pikeville and they took a 27-18 into the locker room. The 2nd half started out much like the first with the cards rolling fast as they scored 30 points in just over 12 minutes, and it was over minutes into the 4th.
This game should have been over at half time. Cards jumped out on them quick but mistakes on their part left the panthers in the game. good job by pikeville for never giving up great game by both teams. Oconner continues to be unstoppable for the cards rushing attack. this young cardinal team showed us all some resiliency and toughness.
This team is at 3-1 what a turn of events it has been in just one season. Hate that I had to miss the game tonight but good win Cards.
congrats cards!!!
SC fans. Tell us a little more about your team. What is the strength? Stong up front on the o-line? Who are the skill guys.

Certainly have to take notice of the dramatic turnaround at this point.

Pikeville seems to be in full rebuilding mode.
PaytoPlay Wrote:SC fans. Tell us a little more about your team. What is the strength? Stong up front on the o-line? Who are the skill guys.

Certainly have to take notice of the dramatic turnaround at this point.

Pikeville seems to be in full rebuilding mode.
there playing as a team ,so the team is the strength.
Looks like the Cards D could use some work. #3 is a freshman isn't he? Great performance out of him to be so young. Heck of a talent.
Good luck the rest of the year.....
Great job Cards #16 the quarter back is also a freshman , I thought that the team look good