Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spurlock leaves Sheldon Clark for Perry Central
I think that if you had a job and was offered another one, and you think that you would be bettering yourself by takin that job, why not take it. Anyone in their right mind would do this.
Altro Cat Wrote:No fear at all. Just honestly wondering who else, if anyone, is coming.

To be honest just trying to decipher if there is actually someone coming or if that statement is just being thrown out there in the hopes that someone else does come and then the poster that said it looks like he has some good info.

New kid (E.T.)enrolled today from Breathitt County from what I hear! Said he looks like a ball player, tall and skinny. Does he play ball? :popcorn:
^^PM me the kids name and class. I can't place him by the name but due to moving from the high school to the middle school I missed a whole year class of kids. If he is a junior this year I probably don't know much about him.
The new kid from Breathitt is a very good player. He is a sophomore.
The_Rock Wrote:The new kid from Breathitt is a very good player. He is a sophomore.

Then it's official. He's a senior and has never picked up a ball.
The_Rock Wrote:The new kid from Breathitt is a very good player. He is a sophomore.

I had every freshman in the county in class last year and I don't know the kid. If what you say is true he just transferred into Breathitt for this school year.

Wrong, he is a junior! Okay player in football and don't know him in basketball or if he even plays:igiveup:
mountain hoops guru Wrote:Wrong, he is a junior! Okay player in football and don't know him in basketball or if he even plays:igiveup:

lol
I heard it was the black kid that used to play for Marie Roberts in basketball, later started for SMS. He is about 6'3 and is a very solid player. Goes about 190. Guess I was told wrong. Sorry
The_Rock Wrote:I heard it was the black kid that used to play for Marie Roberts in basketball, later started for SMS. He is about 6'3 and is a very solid player. Goes about 190. Guess I was told wrong. Sorry

Your thinking of Braxton Whitmore. He should see some varsity time this year off the bench. Good athlete and a pretty good player with a ton of potential.
Taylor enrolled today at Perry hes 6'2 and Perry may have another one soon. Hazard is also getting another one soon from Georgia.
Can't wait until you parents see how your kids is being treated. Spurlock seems to come down a little harder on role players than key players. I can't wait till your turnout numbers drop because of the treatment they get.