Way to start the season. GO CATS!!
Who gonna be the toughest
Test on Bells schedule this season?
^State Semi-Finals game.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
north pulaski
knox co.
LWC Wrote:^State Semi-Finals game.

The championship game will occur in Bell's region. I fully expect the 7th and 8th grade champions to both come out of this conference.
Southern Pulaski will be Bell's toughest test this season. They are last years 7th grade champs and have to be considered the favorite to win another championship this season.
panthers Wrote:Southern Pulaski will be Bell's toughest test this season. They are last years 7th grade champs and have to be considered the favorite to win another championship this season.

forgot about southwest on the schedule
Good luck bobcats!!!!
Every game for Bell Middle is going to be tough, They have a very tough schedule for such a young team, They lost about 15 8th graders from last year. This years team has a lot of talent but not a lot of experence, I think they will get better as the year goes but a lot of big shoes to fill on both sides of the ball.
I believe you can add Mercer County to the list.
They beat bell today 42-28.
Wow! Any more info on the Mercer/Bell game?
Good game. Mercer led by 4 at half.
Bell took lead after a turnover early in 3rd qtr.
All Mercer after that. Bell had trouble with
Mercers speed. 2 - 50+ yd tds. And
A kickoff return for Mercer. Bell is a solid
Hardboard team. Fullback and tailback are
Really nice athletes.
I know Mercer had some good speed last year, and I believe they were only 7th graders then. I'm assuming they have serious speed this year. This has to come as a surprise to Bell County. They normally only lose a couple of games a season.
Yeah I think it was probably a long ride
Home. Both teams played well for most
Of the game. Good game to watch.
Everyone thought Bell. Knox last year and Whitley went to Bell and won, to Knox and won. Season just starting!!!!!
did not see that coming. Mercer must be really good. Or Bell is down. The season will tell.
looking forward to the Bell and Rock game thursday
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:looking forward to the Bell and Rock game thursday

me too
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:looking forward to the Bell and Rock game thursday

Should be a great matchup can't wait for this to get started.