Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who all has signed so far?
I was just wondering who all had signed so far and wondering where at?
dave shaffer signed with wise
I think Tyler Hamilton signed with Wise. He's from P-burg also.
For Lynn Camp Jimmy Chaffin is going to UK. Nick Mills and Anthony Walters are going to Union college.
I thought Chaffin was just going to be a walk on? He's a great football player though. And isn't Big Tyler going to Morehead??
The_Sheriff Wrote:I thought Chaffin was just going to be a walk on? He's a great football player though. And isn't Big Tyler going to Morehead??
I think Tyler is going to Morehead, but there's another P-Burg player that signed with Wise along with Dave. I got Tyler and the other guy mixed up.....Sorry about that.
Boyle Co., Seth Tamme - Western Ky.
Southwestern, Josh Minton - UK
Southwestern, Matt McWhorter - Murray State
Somerset, Ray Norman - Harper Community College in Chicago Illinois
The_Sheriff Wrote:I thought Chaffin was just going to be a walk on? He's a great football player though. And isn't Big Tyler going to Morehead??

Chaffin is walking on at UK.

Jimmy is a preferred walk on. Other words, he is on the team, he is not trying out. He will get a scholarship after this upcoming season.
From Pikeville-Tim Champlin is signing with UVA-Wise.
From Paintsville-Kevin Williams is signing with Campbellsville
Where is Ron Blume going he has to be signing with someone
No one else from P-burg, that I'm aware of signed with Wise.
Blackcat75 Wrote:No one else from P-burg, that I'm aware of signed with Wise.
My son told me who it was,but I can't remember his name. Or his info may be wrong. I will ask him again.
Hazard has signed running-back and defensive-back Preston Smith and Lineman Jimmy Miller to Union college...
Anybody know of anybody who's signed from Northern Kentucky???
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
hhsgrad09 Wrote:Hazard has signed running-back and defensive-back Preston Smith and Lineman Jimmy Miller to Union college...

When is Olinger going to sign. Its getting a little late for an athlete like him not being signed???
BurntTires Wrote:My son told me who it was,but I can't remember his name. Or his info may be wrong. I will ask him again.

I am a graduating senior of this ball club and I don't know of anyone else signing with them.
The_Sheriff Wrote:When is Olinger going to sign. Its getting a little late for an athlete like him not being signed???

I heard he was going to Kentucky State.
I think Durell Olinger is going to Kentucky State...hes not for sure yet...but thats probably going to be it.
plz does anyone know where ron blume will be signing ?? i have heard he was interested in morehead but i dont know if he has signed with anyone .
He would do good at Morehead....
Well...i was just getting worried. Olinger is a great athlete and i didn't hear much about him!
BT Wise was talking with Brenton Hamilton, but things didn't work out for him, so that might of been it.
I think that Olinger should've been signed by a better team , but he can always transfer
i thought he dident have grades