Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Predict Your Teams Record
panthermania Wrote:wow...Not holding anything back eh? I think P-Ville will have a tougher year this season...They all just look too young, and too small. The only big boys out there are Mayo, Tim and Ted, and That stud...the harmon kid.

I think pikeville will be LUCKY to walk away with a 7-3 season.

Big boys?--have you seen their linemen?--
Won in the Trenches Wrote:Big boys?--have you seen their linemen?--

Yeah...the FurbMeister and Casey...That is about the only "Skilled" Big Linemen that pikeville has...Atleast the last time I looked....

Look...I didn't whatch much high school action last year...I was busy helping out the college team, however...things don't tend to change much...at least as far as tradition goes...don't get me wrong...pikeville has deep tradition...it is just that the tradition hasn't prooved itself since the '99 team...the '05 team came close...but no cigar....pikeville will not beat belfry...I will give you the prestonsburg game...but as far as EJ goes...Whatch yourselves....Lookout...
BTW...You are a pretty avid Ville fan to be from the Ridge...
Pantherpride, hate to burst your bubble , but I htink the panthers will finish 7-3 going down to Henry Clay, Belfry & Prestonsburg. They will have their hands full at Paintsville.
:moon:
Someone agrees with me...Like i said....they will be LUCKY TO BE 7-3!!!

PROVE THAT YOU ARE BETTER PIKEVILLE....PROVE IT!!!!!
Go Valley
Lawrence County 6-4
I think Valley will be very competetive in every game
panthermania Wrote:Yeah...the FurbMeister and Casey...That is about the only "Skilled" Big Linemen that pikeville has...Atleast the last time I looked....

Look...I didn't whatch much high school action last year...I was busy helping out the college team, however...things don't tend to change much...at least as far as tradition goes...don't get me wrong...pikeville has deep tradition...it is just that the tradition hasn't prooved itself since the '99 team...the '05 team came close...but no cigar....pikeville will not beat belfry...I will give you the prestonsburg game...but as far as EJ goes...Whatch yourselves....Lookout...

Sorry, just dont see a 7-3 Pikeville team this year
Russell 06

My take on it.

8/25 Greenup Away Should be a win. Greenup is having a down year.

9/01 Ashland Away Could go either way. Russell has had Ashlands number for a few years. But the odds are against us.

9/08 Boyd Co Home Win. The devils are looking for some revenge this year.

9/15 Morgan Co Home. Should be another good game. Morgan always plays tough but the have to come to us this year.

9/22 Powell Co Home Win

9/29 West Carter Away Win

10/06 Lewis Co Away Win

10/13 Estill Co Home Win

10/20 East Carter Home Win

10/27 Fleming Co Away. Should be a win. With Fritz gone they will have some big shoes to fill.

My prediction is Russell should finish the season 9-1 or 8-2 at worst. With another deep run into the playoffs.
winner Wrote:i think that shelby valley will go 8-2 lossing too sheldon clark and belfry
i dont know they might lose 3
Pikeville 8-2
LC99 Wrote:For Lynn Camp

Leslie Co - toss up
Middlesboro - toss up
Perry Central - win
Whitley Co - toss up
Pineville - win
Harlan - toss up
Evarts - win
Cumberland - win
Somerset - toss up
Williamsburg win

Lynn Camp can go anywhere from 5 and 5 to 10 and 0, but I would be very surprised with a undefeated season. Early prediction is 7 and 3.

i would say 8-2 they will beat whitley co. and middlesboro because i will it to happen Big Grin but as for any fan i'm hopeing for 10-0
i think that pikeville will go 8-2 at worst........valley wont finish above .500 not enough talent there.....hard to keep players with the likes of a pikeville in town
For South Floyd I see them going 1-9 if that, from what I can tell its going to be a year of hard knocks and big losses..
sf 3-7