Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top Class of 2015 player currently working out at UK
Karl Towns, considered the top player in the Class of 2015 by scouting services, is working out at UK this weekend.

Towns is a 6-foot-10 center, who is playing for St. Joseph’s prep in Metuchen, New Jersey.

In fact, he is pictured via Instagram using Anthony Davis’ locker.

Towns is in town as part of the Dominican National Team training camp. That team is being coached by John Calipari.http://johnclay.bloginky.com/2012/06/02/...ut-at-uk/#
I wonder where this kid will end up?

......Being Ruled Ineligible Smile
Lolololol.
will that be a violation?,lol
I'd definitely like to have him!
Can you even do this?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^ I HOPE SO!

;p
Spud6 Wrote:Can you even do this?

He's playing for the Dominican team. Don't see why not.
^oh, that makes since. Lol
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Spud6 Wrote:Can you even do this?

It's not currently against rules. But we can rest assured that the NCAA will
quickly get around to another UK rule, and ban the practice of college
coaches coaching other nation's(and probably the US's as well) Olympic teams. Although when others have done so it was never an issue,
odd isn't that?
I heard that Cal cut Eloy Vargas from the team to put this kid on it.
#BBFL
He cut Eloy because he wasn't needed...this kid wasn't cut because he apparently is. Plus, always good to not cut a recruit we could get down the road, lol.