Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need some Mountain team accomplishments
with in the last 5 years.. I am going to incorporate some of our mountain teams accomplishments into the website.. Please post your mountain teams accomplishment.. Our mountain teams deserve the recognition!
I think that Belfry's back to back state titles are a good place to start.
Also in 02 Prestonsburg set a state record for punt returns in a season. Justin Haddix in 02 broke state record for most TD's in a season.
I agree with Gish....
gish Wrote:I think that Belfry's back to back state titles are a good place to start.
Also in 02 Prestonsburg set a state record for punt returns in a season. Justin Haddix in 02 broke state record for most TD's in a season.

He still holds that record, right?

Doug Howard - Most yards in a Chamionship game, any class (278).

David Jones, Nick Jamerson, and Doug Howard - The least kicked to people in the history of EKY football. :lol:

Belfry hasn't lost to a KY team in 29 games.

Pikeville has played in 17 or 18 of the last 20 Regional Championships in 1A. I think thats right.

Check a copy of the Mountain Sports Leader, Torqque. THere are all kinds of interesting facts listed in the mag on each and every mountain team.
Pikeville's Shurtleff, Sullivan and Elkins were on the All Herald Leader Team in 2004. Both Sully and Bob were on it for Defense, and Elkins for Special Teams.
The All Herald Leader team? I've never heard of that.
Gish,
I'm sure he is talking about the Mountain Sports Leader's All- Mountain team.
what