Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Man who fathered 30 kids says he needs a break—on child support
And you thought Octomom had her hands full—a Tennessee man who has fathered 30 children is asking the courts for a break on child support.

Desmond Hatchett, 33, of Knoxville has children with 11 different women, reports WREG-TV.

The state already takes half his paycheck and divides it up, which doesn't amount to much when Hatchett is making only minimum wage. Some of the moms receive as little as $1.49 a month. The oldest child is 14 years old.

Hatchett explains how he reached such a critical mass: He had four kids in the same year. Twice.

Back in 2009 when Hatchett was in court to answer charges that many of the mothers were not receiving child support, he had 21 children. At the time, he said he was not going to father any more kids, but he ended up having nine more in the past three years.

The state cannot order Hatchett to stop making babies. He hasn't broken any laws, according to the report.
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/man...39765.html

[Image: http://l2.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/BfoZbM...father.jpg]
This is whats wrong with America.
Im sure my tax dollars are going into food stamps to support HIS children.
There should really be a law stating you can only have 1-2 kids if you make that amount of money or less and when you get that, you get clipped.
Although, the women are as just as much to blame because they spread there legs willingly.
LOL i do have to give him credit though, he's got the system beat! He may be the only many ive ever seen who has to smile when he writes a child support check for $1.49.
That part i do like. I know a guy who pays $900 a month in child support and this guy get half his check evenly divided between the kids and the only losers of all this is the kids.

This is a true winner.
Holy shit. This dude needs to put a cap on it.
He needs a break in his penis.......NOT in child support though!!!
his wish list for Christmas: condoms
Wrap in latex or she's gonna get your paychecks, well wait their already getting his paychecks
Way past neuter time.
31 natural born Democrats.
jetpilot Wrote:31 natural born Democrats.

:biglmao::biglmao::biglmao:
If they was democrats they would have never been born. WHAT?
Ah..just a dude writing a bunch of fat white blonde girls a check...nothing to see here..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
pimpin' aint easy
zaga_fan Wrote:pimpin' aint easy
[YOUTUBE="I Know Black People"]9KDa86kq8J0[/YOUTUBE]
I blame the ladies more than anyone. I mean my God. Come on ladies!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
OffTheHook Wrote:I blame the ladies more than anyone. I mean my God. Come on ladies!

Yeah but never underestimate the hilarity in hearing "Dat my baby daddy!" screamed from some 350 lb white dirty blonde chick six aisles over in wal-mart..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^True. I guess he told them all he loved them.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis