Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All Five Kentucky Starters to the NBA
I hope we get Bennett. I think if he comes we will have a power forward by committee with him and Wiltjer sharing a majority of the minutes...not sure who would start though. It would work great though because they compliment each other very well.
T
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I think Bennett will start over Wiltjer if he comes, and you know Polythress will.
All i said was Wiltjer would be on the bench and then after those 6 men (that was including wiltjer) we wouldnt have anybody, which we will not, except for maybe Cauley.

Cauley is really freakin long and athletic. He will be a factor someway I believe.

I think if his defense improves Wiltjer not only starts but stars. He is a matchup nightmare for other teams to defend. He has a great post game and is a tremendous shooter. He is a like young Dirk Nowitzki.
^ agreed. That little jump hook he has is deadly!
When is bennett suppose to announce?
I definitely was not expecting them all to go to the NBA but, I guess the money is calling all their names but, I am happy for them and hope to see all of them getting major minutes next season!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON