Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scrimmages
Who's scrimmaging who or if your in a pre-season soccer-o-rama, where is it at?

Estill plays in the Madison Southern Soccerorama. Unsure of their opponent
Paintsville usually goes to The Bluegrass Games each year and then plays in the "Joke" of a conference EKSC (I think that's what it's called.

But, I doubt that they will even play in or join the latter after the stunts they (The EKSC) pulled last season. What a JOKE...LOL.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Tell us what happened
Too long of a story to go into.

But, my biggest beaf has to do with my son.
He was the Keeper for Paintsville. They lost the very first game of the season to Ashland. From that point on he and the Tigers didn't loose another game until the Regional Championship 2-1 on PKs. 19 straight games with out a loss and beat EVERY team in the "Joke" of a conference. Had a less than a goal a game against average.

You would think he would have been a lock to make the All Conference Team. BUT..NOOOOOOOO! They felt that 3 other Keepers in the conference deserved to be? What a JOKE!

Also, the Tigers go undefeated in the Conference play. Now listen to this. Beat EVERY team in the conference except one, because that team wouldn't schedule a game with us. So what did the JOKE of a Conference do? They gave the Conference 1st place trophy to a Team that the Tigers beat THREE times last season! And oh yeah....That teams Keeper made all conference..LMAO!

That's just part of it. So now you see why I feel the way I do. I also don't care what kind of lame excuses any may get on here and give. The records speak for them selves and I witnessed every bit of it first hand!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Paintsville boys were the best team in the 16th Region ! Record speaks for itself ! Shame on them :lame:
you know i just heard about this and dont know what all went into the decision...but just me thinking...I'm wondering how the coach of the other team that had at least 3 losses could accept a trophy for first place knowing his team was not the best team there. Did Painstville fail to pay there conference dues..therefore disqualifying them...thats the only reason I can think for this to happen.
I did a google of EKSC and found they have a facebook page. I see on that page that Paintsville boys is not participating in their conference this next season....seems as there are some hard feelings somewhere.
Sorry to hear about Paintsville boys not getting the recognition they deserved ! The conference is indeed a joke ! JMO
awsumbill_68 Wrote:you know i just heard about this and dont know what all went into the decision...but just me thinking...I'm wondering how the coach of the other team that had at least 3 losses could accept a trophy for first place knowing his team was not the best team there. Did Painstville fail to pay there conference dues..therefore disqualifying them...thats the only reason I can think for this to happen.

Nope. Been a paying member since PHS had had a soccer team.

It is a shame when you do that to kids that REALLY deserve something.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
did the EKSC play socceram this past Saturday? How did it go?
Have no clue. from what I hear though. paintsville isn't the only team that left this season.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis