Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trinity: #1 in the country for two years in a row?
What do you think? On quick glance, it looks like they return a lot, especially at the skill positions.
until somebody beats them, they're #1

i'll be interested to see what their O-line will look like next season.
Rivals High.com will start the Rocks ranked #20-30. So, several teams will need to lose or play poorly for Trinity to reach number 1 again. Last season Trinity started #9 on Rivals. The schedule remains very challenging, but another undefeated season is possible. Moeller is getting the most attention in Cincinnati. Winning their 22nd Kentucky title is the top priority for the Rocks. May appear on ESPN when they play in Indianapolis.
What does Trinity's o-line and defense look like this year?

If I remember right, they return their QB, RB, and their best WR, so that's half the battle. Didn't know what the rest of it looked like.

Regardless of who they return, I think one thing we all agree on is that they will be a force in KY and on a national level. Best of luck to the Rocks this year.
this is ridiculous... start at 20? sh** highlands should be at 20

trinity should start the season NO. 1. theyll play the hardest schedule in the country. theyll go undefeated again. ky football gets no respect
Trinity will starts the season with rivals being ranked anywhere from 3 to 15. Last year South Panola 2010 Rivals champs lost more players than Trinity did. They started the season at 8th I believe. Because of Trinity's system the way they spead Defenses out with their schemes the O-line won't be an issue. Also add the fact that they have returning one of the greatest H.S. Trio of players at the skills spots. Travis Wright QB & two game breakers in RB Dawkins & Wr Quick. The scary parts is that all 3 will be Bigger Stronger & Faster!!!! This Team will also run the table to go undefeated.
They well be #1 at the end