Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What was your very first post on BGR?
Do any of you remember your very first post on BGR?

I could be wrong but i believe mine was on a mountain top 10 thread back in 2009.

This should be iteresting seeing as to how we have so many members with thousands of post.

Do you remember?
I do not.

It was probably a prediction of a football game or something.
I don't know.
But I guarantee you it was talking trash about Hazard or Knott
Something about sheldon clark being ruined by politics i believe.
"Congrats ..." It was one of probably 5,000 posts of the same.
Haha, nice thread man. Mine was back in 2005, on my account before this one, and a thread about East Ridge football.
Technically...some kind of thread back in 05 on my original account lol.

As WR05...probably something to keep me from getting banned before I even became a full member on this site.
Sounds good so far.
Its funny to go back a couple years and look at some of your post and the fact that you dont even remember saying that lol.
I have no clue and prolly don't want to remember...lol.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
lol im sure mine was something like, "Whitley will smoke your ass" lol
Haven't been on here that long but mine was in the Volleyball thread about Estill County. Which is one of the reasons I joined this site.
No Clue lol
I don't remember the exact post but, I know it had something to do with how good I thought Lee County was going to be for the upcoming season in a 56th District prediction thread!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
I have no clue. I'm going to look into it.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
It was in the New Member thread:

Quote:Hello everyone. I am lwc because I attend and love Lindsey Wilson College. I am a Christian Ministries and History major. I attended high school at RCHS in Mt. Vernon.

http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/sho...hp?t=69401
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I don't remember.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
After some research, I believe that I have found my first post on BGR. It was in the Top Player in the 14th in 09/10? thread.

Quote:I think Dontarius Pittman from lee co. He may not be the best but with the improvement that he showed over last season he will be close to the top.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Technically the first post by HawksRule wasn't by me. A family member of mine got pissed off after a football game got on this site made a name, and released some post game thoughts. After their rant they told me I could have it because they was done with it.
^ HR, that is classic:Thumbs:
Stardust Wrote:^ HR, that is classic:Thumbs:

The 4 or 5 post they had deserved to be in the BGR Hall of Fame. lol
^ ranting is what it is all about. Did they ever open a new account?
Stardust Wrote:^ ranting is what it is all about. Did they ever open a new account?

No they got it off they're chest and never posted again. lol