Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Prospect Coaches for Pikeville????
Hillard is the coach at letcher central
i would have to say i want somebody new to the pikeville program. Chad salyers controling the offense and eric ratliff controlling the defense. If coach wheeler does descide to stay he would be an vital part of the team line wise.
howell will be the special teams coach next year.
Salyers just may be the Ingredient needed at head coach for a carpet to carpet jump from hambley to louisville
I think Mac had the skills and the leadership of a head coach to take pikeville to louisville, it was just the simple fact that beechwood had a better team last year.
liveMAROON Wrote:Salyers just may be the Ingredient needed at head coach for a carpet to carpet jump from hambley to louisville
A change of coaches won't take Pikeville to the carpet in Louisville...The only thing that will get Pikeville back to the carpet is for the Panthers to get in the weightroom, run sprints, and get in shape.
Pikeville was embarrassed by Beechwood because the Tigers were in far superior shape and were a MUCH stronger team.
Pikeville will never get back to the finals if they don't get off the couch, playing PS2 and get to work in the weightroom.
LMAO.....I most definately agree
I think we need to start a new football program headed by Royce Mayo. That man would keep those boys in line. We're also waisting a lot of good janitors that are talented in football. They could clean slayer up anyday....lol....hehe
phsrecordholder Wrote:I think we need to start a new football program headed by Royce Mayo. That man would keep those boys in line. We're also waisting a lot of good janitors that are talented in football. They could clean slayer up anyday....lol....hehe

Mayo already had a shot and did nothing.
Janitors????? What.....oh well....I think Mac is staying....I don't think he is leaving anymore.