Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Randy Moss back in NFL
Randy Moss is back in the NFL after agreeing to a 1-Year Contract with the San Francisco 49ers
Ok, I honestly believe that Randy missed football for all the right reasons. I actually think he sat back and realized that just did not give all he had during his younger years and he wants to right his legacy. I truly believe that he realized that when his physical capabilities were at 100%, he only gave 80% of effort. Now, he has only 80% physical capabilities but is ready to give 100% effort. If that is the case, look out! I think a Randy Moss at 80% physically is as good as any receiver in the NFL today.
Ive said it before and ill say it again, love him or hate him, hes one of the best recievers to ever play the game.
Gag me with a spoon.
I am not a Moss fan but he is handling is career later in life like Terrell Owens should have....by keeping his mouth shut and trying to go out and play.
Gonna be Great to see Moss back on the field!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Great pickup by the 49ers, Ive always been a Moss fan. If he would have gave 100% during his career, he could have been the greatest to ever play the position.