Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leg Drive Machine For Sale!!! SWEET DEAL!!!
Mods PLEASE leave this in the Football Thread. I would have placed it in the other thread. BUT, this is targeted at HIGH SCHOOL football. So PLEASE leave it here for me. Thanks.

This thing is in mint condition! I PROMISE you will NOT find a better deal! CHEAP!!!! Close to 1/10th the price!!!! We just don't have room for it in our weight room. If you have ANY questions about the machine or price please contact me via PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
I was so hoping this was a seated leg press machine when I seen the title. That is a nice piece of equipment though.
Just was trying to look at pictures of leg drive machine
This is a VERY nice machine! Can save a team a TON of money!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
This item is located in Paintsville, KY.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
OK guys. Got some more info.

It's a Super Leg Drive.
5 foot wide and 18 foot long.
$1500 is the asking price. But, that's negotiable.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis