Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(6) Kentucky 69 - (14) Georgia 64
Final

Kentucky improves to 17-2 overall and 6-0 in the SEC. This is the 3rd straight win over a ranked SEC opponent and two of those wins were on the road (South Carolina and Georgia). Kentucky was lead by freshman guard Bria Goss with 22 points and sophomore forward Samarie Walker (transfer from UCONN) with 18 points and 9 rebounds.

Their next game is Sunday at 2:00 PM at home against Florida, a team they beat earlier this season.
First win for Kentucky at Georgia since 2008.
Great win. They was behind at half, and rally back.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
^Will they be a 1-seed? Great record, lots of big wins, etc...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
They have to keep it up. We still have some ranked teams that we have to face again. We play UT at there place, and we have to play Georgia here. Let's not forget Vandy and the fact we tend to buckle a little with teams we should beat. There potential is there, but they are capable of getting better which is scary to think. They started off red hot causing teams to turn the ball over, and it seems to me they have slowed down a bit. Middle Tennessee game might be the reason they don't get a number 1 seed, but I think if they move up to 3 or 4 into the SEC tournament, and at least make it to the finals, they will be a #1 seed. What is the highest seed we have ever been?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
cougarpride08 Wrote:They have to keep it up. We still have some ranked teams that we have to face again. We play UT at there place, and we have to play Georgia here. Let's not forget Vandy and the fact we tend to buckle a little with teams we should beat. There potential is there, but they are capable of getting better which is scary to think. They started off red hot causing teams to turn the ball over, and it seems to me they have slowed down a bit. Middle Tennessee game might be the reason they don't get a number 1 seed, but I think if they move up to 3 or 4 into the SEC tournament, and at least make it to the finals, they will be a #1 seed. What is the highest seed we have ever been?

4 I believe. They have a shot at a 1 seed, but it will be really tough for them to get it because not only will they have to pretty much win out but some other very good teams will have to lose. Their loss at Middle Tennessee State hurts their chances too.