Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Darius Miller
I know this has been talked about alot. Should he start??? I feel as though he should, the team looks alot better if you ask me with him in the game.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
If Jones keeps sucking then yea.
But IMO Miller is not the answer, one game he's good, one game he sucks, kind of like what Jones is doing right now.
Hopefully Jones will come out of it and start playing better.

I definitely would not sit MKG, the kid plays with to high of a defenssive intensity that Miller has yet to match.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:If Jones keeps sucking then yea.
But IMO Miller is not the answer, one game he's good, one game he sucks, kind of like what Jones is doing right now.
Hopefully Jones will come out of it and start playing better.

I definitely would not sit MKG, the kid plays with to high of a defenssive intensity that Miller has yet to match.

I agree with the MKG part, he is a key to the teams success. I would seriously try this lineup if I were Cal

Lamb
Miller
MKG
Jones
Davis
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
Daris Miller = goes hard in the paint.
The way T. Jones is playing, I would not start him, but if he keeps playing like he is now, he could be starting for UK next season as well.....According to several GM and NBA scouts...
I would not change a thing. Jones had a bad game against UNC, so where is all this "if Jones keeps sucking" coming from???? He was hurt the last game, thus he did NOT have a bad game due to performance he could control.

The line-up they have now is perfect. It's the perfect amount of size and speed. Miller plays his role better than anyone else on this team could, so keep Miller where he is at.
I'd leave the rotation just like it is. I think Miller is the perfect fit coming off the bench and providing a spark offensively.
Leave it as is. Jones coming out of the line-up is one of the dumbest things I've ever heard.
No, I don't think he should. Because he brings us a nice spark off the bench.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
People need to quit trying to say Lamb can play PG because he can't!!!

Miller is a very big player for the cats, but I like him coming off the bench.

Miller is a good player and would start for every team in the country but UK!
Darius Miller says he's been rushing the three

Nobody had to tell Darius Miller Monday that he hasn't shot well from three-point range so far this season.

"I know," he said when a reporter noted his inaccuracy (24.2 percent).

"That's terrible, that's terrible," Miller said. "I definitely need to pick that up."

Miller, whose two three-pointers against Chattanooga Saturday marked only the second time this season he's made more than one shot from beyond the arc, voiced confidence that his stroke will return.

"It's going to turn around," he said. "I'm not worried about it. I still have confidence in my shot."

A career 38 percent three-point shooter going into this season, Miller said he believed he had been rushing his shot.

"I have to be ready to shoot at the beginning," he said. "I think I was overdoing it to an extent, trying to just hurry up and shoot, especially when I'm wide open."

http://www.kentucky.com/sports/#navlinks=navbar