Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard 2012
Benchwarmer Wrote:Depends on high school transfers for Hazard.

Hazard hasnt really had a football transfer in a long time.
bac2369 Wrote:Hazard hasnt really had a football transfer in a long time.

Evan Whitaker?
MVP2 Wrote:Evan Whitaker?

He came for basketball and was talked into playing football.
Good luck in 2012 Hazard. You made the mountains proud last year and I hope you do it again this year and I'm glad you are in 1a and not 3a LOL

:Thumbs:
bac2369 Wrote:Hazard hasnt really had a football transfer in a long time.

Zake Kassee 2010. Trey Higgins. Where did he go to grade school? They keep adding up.
^I didn't know anyone counted grade school transfers. How good can a player really be in the 5th grade Big Grin

When I think of transfers, I think of students that went to a high school and then transferred to another high school.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^Well great one where did Kassee go high school from his freshman to junior year?
^Kassee? I am not familiar with any of these players, I was just referring to what I always thought a transfer to be.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LWC Wrote:^Kassee? I am not familiar with any of these players, I was just referring to what I always thought a transfer to be.

Not from Perry County
^Legit move?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Benchwarmer Wrote:^Well great one where did Kassee go high school from his freshman to junior year?

Can't play football at Cordia.
king360 Wrote:Can't play football at Cordia.

Cant win with what you have. Must get players from different counties to beat Maysfield.
And just how did your team do last year ?
Mayfield* and Mayfield had some transfer's in 2010 State Championship game when they beat Hazard.
There's not many teams that win with there own anymore!! Especially Knott Co.!!
Benchwarmer Wrote:Cant win with what you have. Must get players from different counties to beat Maysfield.

Once again, can't play football at Cordia
Benchwarmer Wrote:Cant win with what you have. Must get players from different counties to beat Maysfield.

That is a stupid thing to say. Mayfield had players that transferred in from Graves on the team. Hazard had a good team period! You must be jealous of Hazard so much to make a statement like that.
Benchwarmer,
Jealously is easy to see. Why don't you talk about the Knott Co football program?
Best of luck to hazard this year,i hope you win another state title.