Poll: 3A State Championship
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Belfry
50.00%
Central
50.00%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 8(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry vs. Central Dec. 3 (3A State Championship)
The Contrarian Wrote:I haven't seen Central play but have seen Belfry, and Belfry is by far the best team I watched this season.

So, if Belfry can minimize mistakes, I feel they have a good shot at bringing the state 3A title to Eastern Kentucky.

After watching yesterday's games, I truly believe anything is possible now. Just watching the way the Hazard game played out, I think this has the makings of the same type of game. I believe no fewer people (including myself), felt that Mayfield was the cream of 1A, as much as people believe Central is the cream of 3A. This has the makings of being another "SPECIAL" game. I don't know anyone from either team, but I have got to know the folks from Belfry through this site, so I will be rooting for you.

Go PiratesTongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateSho
BoondockSaint Wrote:Do you ever wish you could turn back time, even if just for 30 seconds?

If I could go back I'd never have read this.
Too late you already did LOL
As much as I would love to see Belfry win, its not their time yet. I watched Central take ST.X to the limit and I just think they have too much speed for Belfry to handle. Central 28 Belfry 14
The best coach in Kentucky and his team brings the hardware back to Pond Creek,in a squeaker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go Pirates!!!!!!!!!!!
Today is the day Belfry! Go out there and bring that title back to Pond Creek like we all know you all can!

Go Pirates!!!!!!!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Good luck to the Pirates!!!!!
The mtns. are pulling for you Pirates . Good luck at State.
Good luck to belfry from a hazard bulldog fan!!!!
In the Mayfield/Hazard game both teams played their hearts out. The difference was coaching. Mayfield got out coached yesterday. If both teams play hard today,and I don't see why they wouldn't,coaching will be the difference today. Go Belfry and go coach Haywood!!! Two mountain champion's would be a great accomplishment for the entire east side of the state.
Good Luck Pirates! Bring another one home to the Mountains!
Good Luck to the Belfry Pirate Football Team and Coach Haywood and the rest of the Pirate coaching staff today in the championship game today. The PCN are behind you all the way. Bring that trophy back to Eastern Kentucky,you all deserve it. :Thumbs:
  •  Previous
  • 8(current)