Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Duke has a wonderful new talent :D
Duke: R. Kelly 5 Pts, 1 Reb, 1 Ast, 1 Stl, 1 Blk

Right off the ESPN game score page LOL
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
:biglmao: according to a couple fans, he has pretty good range
well it looks like Duke is getting every call in the book
Jimmy Dykes would you please shut the hell up. dUKe is not GOD like you try to make them out to be
^He does the same for UK.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LWC Wrote:^He does the same for UK.

not as much as he does for dUKe. He tries to say there the best team in the world in his eyes. I don't know who's worse, him or Jay Bilas
^Aside from Coach K's record breaking night, Jay Bilas has been one of the best.

Jimmy Dykes is annoying sometimes but he isn't too bad.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Strikeout King Wrote:not as much as he does for dUKe. He tries to say there the best team in the world in his eyes. I don't know who's worse, him or Jay Bilas

Jimmy Dykes bias towards UK is unrivaled.
He used to be an assistant for the Wildcats lol
zaga_fan Wrote:Jimmy Dykes bias towards UK is unrivaled.
He used to be an assistant for the Wildcats lol

all I hear him say is duke this duke that, duke's unbeatable
Ryan Kelly is a pissed off white boy with a beard.
He's 6'11", shoots over 90% from the FT line, and can stroke it from long range too.
I love the guy lol
Strikeout King Wrote:all I hear him say is duke this duke that, duke's unbeatable

Wait until it gets time for SEC basketball and he calls EVERY game that UK plays.
There will be no comparison.
I love when Jimmy calls UK games. He really makes us sound 10x better than we really are. He even did that when we sucked in the BillyG era. Jimmy & Brad, best announcing crew in sports!
LOL, I don't like dUKe, but it sure is funny seeing how everyone gets so upset about them!!!
Ryan Kelly = POOP TOOTH!!! = Maui Invitational MVP... pretty decent white boy...
Maui MVP
How do you like that LWC?
hes a beast
^ He's a good rapper too...
Stardust Wrote:^ He's a good rapper too...

i can't stand this, how does an institution like Duke allow a guy known for pissin on people to play for their basketball team? i could understand lacrosse but not basketball.
toussaints Wrote:i can't stand this, how does an institution like Duke allow a guy known for pissin on people to play for their basketball team? i could understand lacrosse but not basketball.

I'm telling you, it's a conspiracy.......:igiveup: dUKie V must be the most hip cat there is who is in his 60's, because he LOVES R Kelly!!!
I texted zaga when Kansas was playing Duke the other night..
I told him that Ryan Kelly was terrible..
After I sent the text he made 3 or 4 straight field goals lol..