Poll: Biggest Trash-talkers
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Perry County
29.73%
Bell County
10.81%
Harlan County
9.46%
Highlands
22.97%
Johnson Central
9.46%
Raceland
4.05%
Russell
1.35%
Knox Central
0%
Boyle County
1.35%
Other
10.81%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top 5 trash talking fan bases?
RAMBAIT Wrote:Does perry county central even have a football program?

I was up there when they played Rockcastle, and I never saw one anywhere!!!

Couldn't resist, sorry.
Poll results show perry central and Highlands close.
rockfan11 Wrote:there was very bad trash talking at the knox/rockcastle game, knox fans came over to the rockcastle side lines and was saying some very harsh things to these kids.
that was our schools trauma councilors.
PHSForever Wrote:Well, Highlands fans are, hands down, the most rude and arrogant ones, for sure. Couple of years ago, I ran into a bunch of them at the Junior Williamson rest stop, getting off a chartered fan bus (I believe they were on their way to play Johnson Central). While waiting in the lobby for the long line to the men's room, I tried to make small talk and wish them well in the game. Asked me if I was from Johnson Central, and I said "no, from Pikeville", and one dude said "Oh Gawd, they're even worse, why do we have to travel to Eastern Kentucky to play these teams?". WTF?

You must excuse them. They are not use to traveling over thirty miles to a game until the playoffs.
I really thought that Greenup County and Lawrence County last year were the top two, but I guess with the seasons they have had this season its hard to be mean.
Bears Boy Wrote:I really thought that Greenup County and Lawrence County last year were the top two, but I guess with the seasons they have had this season its hard to be mean.

Lawrence County to me always just seemed flat out disrespectful and down right stupid with stuff they'd say and do.
Perry County wins according to the poll!

/thread
baller4lyfe Wrote:Perry County wins according to the poll!

/thread

No surprise there. Predicting them to win this poll is like picking Highlands to win another state title in football.
Wideleft01 Wrote:That's just because Breathitt can't afford to throw pocket change.

No because we have more class than a bunch rednecks who are sore losers and wine about getting bad calls.
Bigblue#4 Wrote:No because we have more class than a bunch rednecks who are sore losers and wine about getting bad calls.

C'mon now...
you get in here and say that Breathitt doesn't have to talk trash because the do the talkin' on the field...
I can agree with that.

But to say you guys have class....
nah Wink
Bigblue#4 Wrote:Breathitt Co takes care business on the field and we don't need to brag because they are expected to win. Belfry on the other had is a different story, I can remember in 1999 get hit by dimes and quarters and nickels on the sideline by Belfry fans. I'm not saying that all Belfry fans are like that but a whole lot is.

The single most classless act I have ever witnessed came from Breathitt fans.

I won't even go into detail and give the classless fans credit for what they even said.
Can you dig it? Wrote:C!-A!-K!-E! CAKE!
Yeah, I've been over that one for 30+ years now. I'd be happy if cheerleaders did a halftime performance like the dance teams do. Hate to sound like an old grump, but I is what I is, and all that yelling is just irritating.

It's the dumbest cheer in history.
Ima say Perry just because zaga_fan blows it out of proportion lol..
On BGR... It has to be Perry Central because there's like 10,000 Perry County people on here.
1. Raceland
2. Raceland
3. Raceland
4. Raceland
5. Russell
ekff Wrote:On BGR... It has to be Perry Central because there's like 10,000 Perry County people on here.

One reason as it seems that many have multiple accounts and many are college and high school age and have not started working yet.
Ahh, I have to say I might've helped cause the PCC trash-talking meter to rise up a bit..
I'm the kinda guy that will walk into Highlands and Bell's threads from time to time and just pick the other team by 100 because I can..
Bigblue#4 Wrote:No because we have more class than a bunch rednecks who are sore losers and wine about getting bad calls.

Oh yeah I've never had an experience with Breathitt fans being sore losers. :ChairHit:
pcc is the worst ive ever saw
RoShamBo Wrote:Oh yeah I've never had an experience with Breathitt fans being sore losers. :ChairHit:
Noone enjoys losing, as I can ever recall, in the history of any competition, whether it be sports, academics, etc.!!! Tell me! WHO CHEERS when they lose? I would love to know!!!!
BCalumni Wrote:Noone enjoys losing, as I can ever recall, in the history of any competition, whether it be sports, academics, etc.!!! Tell me! WHO CHEERS when they lose? I would love to know!!!!

I didn't say you have to enjoy losing. But the guy was saying that Breathitt fans are never sore losers and never complain about the refs or anything when they lose, both of which I know to be false. Not all Breathitt fans, I have actually had pretty good experiences with most Breathitt fans. But don't try to paint yourselves as the purest fanbase on this site either because you will get called out.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:The single most classless act I have ever witnessed came from Breathitt fans.

I won't even go into detail and give the classless fans credit for what they even said.

Hey tell I'm interested hear this story because I could back it up with 10 things Belfry has done.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:The single most classless act I have ever witnessed came from Breathitt fans.

But I will say you have a classy coach. He real has my respect when it comes to football. If the fans acted like Haywood they would never be no problem.
1. Highlands
1A. Boyle County
2. Campbellsville (yes, they talk A LOT)
3. Frankfort:argue:
Wideleft01 Wrote:It's the dumbest cheer in history.

Do you know the story behind this cheer? In the 60's students at the schools in the area started calling the Highlands students "Cake Eaters" from Marie Antoinette's "If they do not have bread let them eat cake" comment. A little jealousy about the affluence of Ft Thomas. The students started using the name Cake Eaters and started using the cheer.

It is a dumb cheer but a good example of turning an insult around.