Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saints 62 - Colts 7
Ouch

Colts 0-7 for the first time since 1997 where they went 0-10.

Colts will travel to Nashville next week to face MVP2's Tennessee Titans
Wow!!!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^ it was Saints 48-7 going into the 4th, with 12:12 left in the 4th it was Saints 62-7 LOL
Complete embarrassment to professional football! I'll give it that the offense completely revolves around Manning. Manning puts them in position to compete against any team in the NFL because he just finds ways to get everything out of his receivers. And to me, this just goes to show how great Peyton Manning really is, because this has NOTHING to do with the offense!

This is the most god-awful defense in the history of football. Peyton Manning throwing to Jerry Rice, Lance Alworth and Jesus could not score enough points to overcome the horrendous defense that is sent out onto the football field week after week! This is an embarrassment to football!
Wow what about the colts!
I hate this for the colts
Lol.... Congrats Saints.
lol, WOW.
Stardust Wrote:Complete embarrassment to professional football! I'll give it that the offense completely revolves around Manning. Manning puts them in position to compete against any team in the NFL because he just finds ways to get everything out of his receivers. And to me, this just goes to show how great Peyton Manning really is, because this has NOTHING to do with the offense!

This is the most god-awful defense in the history of football. Peyton Manning throwing to Jerry Rice, Lance Alworth and Jesus could not score enough points to overcome the horrendous defense that is sent out onto the football field week after week! This is an embarrassment to football!

I laughed at that one. Outside of Freeney and Mathis, no one on the Colts defense is worth a damn.
No NFL team should get beat this badly.
They just did lol
Embarrassing, against the worst opponent for it to happen to too. Smh
I really do think that Manning runs the show for the Colts.
Without him they are gonna stay in the dumps.