Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Shelby Valley
39.47%
Pikeville
60.53%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley @ Pikeville (10/28)
I'm going with Shelby Valley in this one. This should be a great game at Howard field.
SV-34
Pikeville-28
Valley should win, however Pikeville will come out on top of this one I believe. If for nothing else Valley chokes when under pressure and they can't cover the pass.
BIG BLUE14 Wrote:Valley should win, however Pikeville will come out on top of this one I believe. If for nothing else Valley chokes when under pressure and they can't cover the pass.
Why "should" Valley win? No track record to prove otherwise. The boys at Valley have worked hard and have come a long ways since the past few years, but kind of hard to say they "should" win. I'm just looking forward to a good, injury-free game on both sides, and of course, pulling for the Panthers.
I will say Panthers by ten. Should be a very interesting game though!

Valley 24
Pikeville 34
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Does anyone know what the record in Ky. for most points in a game between 2 teams is?
Pikeville - 42
Shelby Valley - 18
Stardust Wrote:My pick is in honor of "Hail Pikeville" (get well soon buddy)
Thanks Dust! Your alright...for a Bengal fan! LOL!!!
Pikeville 36, Shelby Valley 30.
Shelby Valley - 54
Pikeville 49
SV can win this one if they get some stops an D. They can put points on the board,but not sure they can stop Maynard.:dontthink
Pikeville D will make enough stops to win. Lower score than most people think.

Pikeville 35, SV 23
the more i watch valley theyre very predictable on offense. wether or not pikeville can stop them we'll c but i just dont see this one close. panthers may win big!
Pikeville 28-27.
Pikeville wins by 2 TD's in a very high scoring affair
I think the cold weather will help SV, but they have to cause some turnovers. Because they aren't going to score every time they have the ball. Good uck to both teams. Go wildcats!
Pikeville 42-14.
From about half a mile from Hillard Howard field, there is a steady rain. 1:00 PM.
Shelby Valley wins this one by 3
Maynard & Company will be to much for the Valley Boys in the end. Valley keeps it interesting for a while & the Panthers will pull away in the end.
Pikeville 45
Valley 29
this will be a high scorin close match up between the 2 rivals, but i think shelby valley by 2 TD's...
Big Don Wrote:Jet: Go ahead and put the house, car and any cash on it.

:Thumbs:
blue60 Wrote:They put up some big numbers on Pburg and leslie .Pikevilles defense will have a hard time stopping that run game .
What's up with all the crickets chirping? How's that D of Pikeville looking now?
I was just readin all these post. Remind me to NEVER take any of you to Vegas with me...LOL!!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
OffTheHook Wrote:I was just readin all these post. Remind me to NEVER take any of you to Vegas with me...LOL!!!!!

Didn't you pick Phelps to beat Pikeville? :yikes:
gravedig