Poll: Who wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Harlan County
100.00%
George Rogers Clark
0%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harlan County at George Rogers Clark 9/30
Who wins and Why
I am going with the Harlan County Black Bears in this game. The Black Bears played well last night in their win over Knox Central. Go Black Bears and I will see you in Winchester friday night. Expect a large following of Black Bear fans.
I've seen GRC play twice this year.

I predict the Black Bears by a large margin.

Go Black Bears!!
Harlan County Black Bears will roll on....
Harlan County Bears Wrote:I am going with the Harlan County Black Bears in this game. The Black Bears played well last night in their win over Knox Central. Go Black Bears and I will see you in Winchester friday night. Expect a large following of Black Bear fans.

This is Homecoming for GRC, expect a huge crowd. Harlan Co is 5-0 and GRC 2-3. Losing their last 3 games, Bryan Station, Henry Clay and Scott Co. GRC has a tuff schedule, and it dosn't get any easier. I would love to see the Cards win, but agree with the rest of you, think Harlan Co will win....hope I am wrong...:Thumbs:

Status on QB Campbell is unknown at this time. Left the game last night on crutches. Who will be the QB for GRC? Not sure, last 2 games GRC has used 4 QB's in each game. Look for Pokey Harris to again play all over the field, QB, punt return,RB/DB. GRC defense has been improving, now got to get the offensive going too.