3. Belfry
4. Rockcastle Co.
5. Somerset
6. Perry County Central
7. Knox Central
8. Hazard
9. Prestonsburg
10. Johnson Central
Bell Co should be #1 until a Mtn Team actually beats us. Not just talking about how they will.... 2006 and counting. Our D and O are both clicking now after 3 games under their belts.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:1. Bell County
2. Harlan County
3. Belfry
4. Rockcastle Co.
5. Somerset
6. Perry County Central
7. Knox Central
8. Hazard
9. Prestonsburg
10. Johnson Central

I really have no idea how you have Rockcastle and Somerset ahead of Perry, and Knox Central ahead of Hazard or Johnson Central.

1. Harlan County
2. Bell County
3. Belfry
4. Perry Central
5. Hazard
6. Somerset
7. Johnson Central
8. Rockcastle County
9. Knox Central
10. Breathitt County
Commodore_Colonel Wrote:I really have no idea how you have Rockcastle and Somerset ahead of Perry, and Knox Central ahead of Hazard or Johnson Central.

1. Harlan County
2. Bell County
3. Belfry
4. Perry Central
5. Hazard
6. Somerset
7. Johnson Central
8. Rockcastle County
9. Knox Central
10. Breathitt County

Its simple Rock is BETTER.
It will be proven this year. Rock/Perry play this year.
As far as Hazard is concerned, they actually have to step up and play larger schools before ill move them up. Playing 1A competetion every week gets you no where in rankings. Remember, this is not a "whos got the best record" thread, its the best teams.
My Mt Top 10.

1.Harlan Co
2.Bell Co
3.Perry Central
4.Belfry
5.Hazard
6.Somerset
7.Breathitt
8.Rockcastle
9.Johnson Central
10.Prestonsburg
Here's mine FWIW

1. Bell County
1a. Harlan County
3. Belfry
4. Somerset
5. Perry Central
6. Rockcastle County
7. Johnson Central
8. Knox Central
9. Breathitt County
10. Prestonsburg
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Its simple Rock is BETTER.
It will be proven this year. Rock/Perry play this year.
As far as Hazard is concerned, they actually have to step up and play larger schools before ill move them up. Playing 1A competetion every week gets you no where in rankings. Remember, this is not a "whos got the best record" thread, its the best teams.

As of right now, Hazard should be up there because they have yet to be proven unworthy. We'll find out if they deserve to be there or not within the next 4 weeks when they play Somerset, Lex. Christian, Breathitt County and P'Burg all in a row.

As for Rockcastle, how are they better? They've beat a Sheldon Clark (0-3), who's been destroyed by every team they've played. And an 0-2 Whitley Co. team who's only scored 3 points this year. The only halfway decent team they've beaten is Frankfort. Perry has beaten P'Burg, Johnson Central and Knox Central. All much, much better teams than anyone Rock has played.

Rockcastle is a good team, much better than last year. But I don't see how anyone could have them ahead of Perry Central this year.