Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breathitt County '06
How do you think they will do? I think they will be a better team, but they will still struggle. I think they are a couple of years away from fielding a team that can compete for a regional title. Justin Haddix's brother is a Freshman next year and is rumored to be a very good young player, we shall see I suppose.
I've heard good and bad things about this team. But they seem to rebuild every year and i think they will do fine next year! Good Luck Bobcats!
Never count out a Mike H. team!
yeah i always hear about brethitt is rebuilding i believe they will do just fine maybe better than everyone thinks
i think they'll be good this up coming season..colby fugate is a good solid QB and will just be a jr...i think theyll be at the top of the district this year
JumpShotKing21 Wrote:i think they'll be good this up coming season..colby fugate is a good solid QB and will just be a jr...i think theyll be at the top of the district this year
I am hearing that Justin Haddix's brother will be a Freshman and can compete for the starting position at QB, they say he is really good, anyone know anything about him?