Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flight 93 The Movie
So what did you all think....
I thought it was a pretty good made for tv show. I just dont think they should have said the movie was made in speculation because no one knows the facts like they tried to show that they did.
Never seen it
It was a good movie i thought but i dozed off at the end and missed where they took the plane but i woke up when it was showing all the familys
i only caught the tail end of the movie but it was pretty good...
i didn't get the chance to see it
I watched it about 2:00Am last night well what i got to watch of it anyways
It was pretty godd, and they made it off of the phone calls made from the plane before they did try and take it back over. There was several reports of family calling there loved ones.
I watched most of it...It seemed like it followed what was reported on the news pretty closely but we will never know for sure what happened.
Yeah thats for sure...........
Miserable. Absolutely miserable.

Their heroism is unmentionable . . .

But--I didn't like the way it portrayed the situation. Simply because, by waiting too long, they basically guaranteed that they had no chance. (There reasoning was great). I just wish that they would have had more of a chance.
I watched it last night .. I thought it was pretty good.. those people are true heroes and they deserve a lot of recognition for what they did.. I couldn't imagine being in that situation
But conversly--they need to let their families find some peace.

That couldn't be easy to watch--or even know that it was going to be on tv.
I thought the movie was good, and it was tastefully done. The people on Flight 93 were heroes and that movie honored their sacrafice.
I missed the show but from what I hear it was done pretty good and portrayed them as the heroes that they really are.
I liked the movie, those passengers are very brave.