Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wonderful Experience....Still
LWC Wrote:This is my 2,000 post on Bluegrassrivals.com. I thought I would use it to share my thanks to everyone that has made this a pleasant experience. Thank you.

:letsparty

I posted that on March 3, 2010. A little over a year ago for my 2000 post. I wanted it to be spent thanking those who deserve it. Now I am making my 5,000 post. I have been through mid-terms, finals, college graduation, the marriage to my wonderful wife, preaching my first sermon as a senior/head pastor and everything in between. Y'all are great. I work with a great staff to make this the best place to talk high school/college/pro sports, politics or even those famous "Person above you" threads.

I am grateful for the criticisms that make me a better user and mod and the people that message or tell me in person that BGR is the best place to talk about girls basketball on the net. The highs and lows and the ups and downs make us a true community.

Here's to me saying this again when I hit 10,000. Remember to love our Savior, each other, our country, and our Kentucky teams, in that order.
Congrats and good post LWC.
I wish Midee would come back and pull his prank!
Real Badman Wrote:I wish Midee would come back and pull his prank!

I have heard of the horror stories in which he would wipe people's posts out for bragging about it. If this is what you are referring to, I am not bragging, just taking the time to talk about how wonderful people like you are.

Notice the post doesn't say, "nana nana boo boo, I have 5,000 posts, why don't you!" It is just me giving credit where it is due.
Awesome post LWC
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Thumbs wa y UP
Good stuff!