Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(11) VCU 94 - (3) Purdue 76 (NCAA Tournament - 3rd RD)
VCU Advances To It's First Sweet 16 In School History And Will Face Notre Dame/Florida State
Massive upset. I know a lot of people were not sold on Purdue, but this is still a massive upset.
Wow!!!!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Great win, You have to give credit to them, they are taking all the negative comments as motivation and proving people wrong.
Man they have dominated everyone they've played. I wouldn't want us to go up against them.
there playing some ball
Purdue = overrated..
I've said it all year..
I would never have expected VCU to win this game in a million years!! Not to mentioned beat Purdue by almost 30 points! This totally busted my bracket!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
I honestly thought this years Boilermakers would make a run. What a disappointment they were.
Teams Better watch out for VCU they can possibly make it to the Final Four and just maybe, just maybe sneak into the Championship Game
Wow..what is ESPN good for lol?.. i mean its one thing to get beat my a mid major but to get absolutley murdered by them is rediculous..Jay bilas stop cry plz
Strikeout King Wrote:Teams Better watch out for VCU they can possibly make it to the Final Four and just maybe, just maybe sneak into the Championship Game

Never happen.