WYMT to Air NAIA "Fab Four"
Pikeville College vs. Martin Methodist 7 pm
Georgetown College vs. Mountain State 9pm

GO BEARS!
This is great news!!
To bad I can't watch it..Sad

Anyone know if I can catch it online?
Cool, I may try to catch both games.
Mountain State has a 7'8 player. He only averages 2ppg however.
I will most definitely watch.

Go Bears!
vundy33 Wrote:To bad I can't watch it..Sad

http://www.watchnaia.com/liveEvents/live...EM_ID=5901
7'8!!!!!! Wow!
I don't really follow NAIA, it would be cool to see two Kentucky schools playing for the National Championship.
vundy33 Wrote:To bad I can't watch it..Sad

Wymt normally has a live stream online for live events. I'll check with someone at the station and find out a more def answer for you. I wonder if Brian will be there doing the game? I know he was in Tampa covering the Cats but they are on there way to Newark. I know jeff has been in Kansas city and Derek was in Lexington maybe Derek will get on and give us some info.
Gracias dudes.
VIA Twitter/FB Dave "Buzz" Baker and Jeff Archer will be covering tonights Fab Four. Buzz for those who do not know is a G'Town Grad now working for WKYT and does events for CBS College, ESPN reg, Raycom, Fox & secsports.com. In addition Andrew Joyce lead sports anchor from the EKB caught a flight after the sweet 16 and will be in K City tonight as well.
Thanks to Anthony Wireman of AllKYHoops.com we now have confirmation for you vundy.

* Both games will be broadcast live on WYMT and CWKYT; also streamed live on WYMT.com
Interesting fact: In Pikeville's 2001 march to the fab four it defeated the Martin Methodist Red Hawks 82-72 which is their only meeting ever. This will be Martin Methodist only trip to the Fab Four riding a 34 and 2 record.
Go Bears!
Belfry0304 Wrote:Mountain State has a 7'8 player. He only averages 2ppg however.

How is that possible?
LClion4life Wrote:How is that possible?

Eloy Vargus? lmao :blabbermo
Good luck to Georgetown and Pikeville. Both Kentucky schools. It'd be great to see them meet in the championship! Not only because of both teams being from Kentucky, but Trevor Setty of Pikeville transferred from Georgetown.
well fellas, who's up for a road trip too Kansas City, Missouri?
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:Eloy Vargus? lmao :blabbermo

Vargas is 9 inches shorter than that guy!
Real Badman Wrote:well fellas, who's up for a road trip too Kansas City, Missouri?

I wish man!