• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Final Four Picks
Who do you have going to the Final 4?
I have:
Ohio St.
Duke
Louisville
Wisconsin
Florida, UK, Louisville, Uconn. - a guy can dream.
Syracuse, Duke, Louisville.....

Why not....

Gonzaga lol
Cuse
Duke
Norte Dame.
Florida.
Ohio State
Duke
Notre Dame
Florida

Duke
ND

Duke
Pit
Lousiville

Texas
Ohio St.

Pit
Texas

Pit
Kentucky
San Diego State
Kansas
Pittsburgh
I still kind of find it hard to believe the lovefest with Louisville this year.... Well I can see why, with where they were predicted to be this year, they did overachieve. But I thought that placing them in the final four was a little too much. I think that they were a good team but never really impressed me to the point were I thought "they can be a final four team". Good season for Elisha and the cards, but they will be better next year.

I would love to have this final four:
Kentucky (however I have to put Ohio St. over my cats)
Duke
Kansas
Pitt
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ohio State, Uconn, Pitt, and Kansas.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Jarons, ballers, zaga, tv timeout.
Your brackets are destroyed.
Guess thats what you get for picking Lville lol
Bolt Wrote:Jarons, ballers, zaga, tv timeout.

I thought UofL had a good draw and could match up well with everyone IMO.
My bracket is totally destroyed. I had two other elite 8 teams get beat and and Sweet 16 pick all beat on the first day.
Syracuse
Duke
Kansas
Wisconsin
Well of course I want Kentucky in the Final Four and I think they have a very good chance to do so but what I actually have in most of my brackets is:

Ohio St.
Kansas
San Diego St.
BYU
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Bolt Wrote:Jarons, ballers, zaga, tv timeout.

I still have 3 alive Wink
In still have all four of mine with O State (who i picked to win) texas, purdue, and wisconsin.
Ive only missed 5 games so far which was the lville, vandy, Gtown, mich st, and illinois which i had all of them losing in the second round anyways except lville that i had losing in the sweet 16.
Im in the espn thing and ranked like 400 right now lol but theres six million brackets.
I seen on sportscenter where after yesterday there were five people out of the millions who hadnt got a single game right, they were like you all must be workin hard lol.
Ohio State
UConn
Kansas
Pitt

Ohio State
Kansas

Ohio State
The bad news with my bracket is that I missed 11 picks. The good news is that only 4 out of 11 misses I had going beyond the second round, and I have 3 final 4 teams still alive.
Sorry, thought I already posted here: UNC, Duke, Kansas, Pitt

St. Johns and UL are the only Sweet 16 teams out for me but I am 22-14 overall (including the 1st round.)