Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(19) UConn 69 - (14) Louisville 66 (Big East Championship)
Final
Hard played game by both teams, good luck the rest of the way Cards.
was actually a good game to watch came down to the wire.. Nice to see EJ on the floor in this big of a game
UConn's conference tournament run was the greatest run in a conference tournament in the history of college Basketball. What they did was remarkable.
i thought uconn would win this one. winning five games in 5 days is an amazing feat, especially in the big east. louisville is a very good team, possibly an elite 8 team.
It's not just the five wins in five days, it's beating the currently ranked: #3, #11, #14 and #22 teams to accomplish the feat.

On the Season, UConn beat

#2 MSU
#9 UK
#12 Texas
#7 Villanova
#9 Georgetown
#22 Georgetown
#3 Pittsburgh
#11 Syracuse
#14 Louisville

That's some pretty impressive wins.
I must be getting weak, I found myself rooting for UofL in this one.
Great game to watch. Very proud of Lville, at the beginning of the year no one thought they'd be this good.
UCONN had an amazing run. Syracuse had an impressive run like this a few years ago too.
Great game to watch. Elisha played well IMO. UCONN has been very impressive this March.
Amazing run for the Huskies in the Big East. It is hard to win 5 games period in that conference so to do it in 5 straight days, great job.
TheRealVille Wrote:I must be getting weak, I found myself rooting for UofL in this one.

me to but its better than pulling for uconn,lol
Stardust Wrote:It's not just the five wins in five days, it's beating the currently ranked: #3, #11, #14 and #22 teams to accomplish the feat.

On the Season, UConn beat

#2 MSU
#9 UK
#12 Texas
#7 Villanova
#9 Georgetown
#22 Georgetown
#3 Pittsburgh
#11 Syracuse
#14 Louisville

That's some pretty impressive wins.

Try using current rankings Smile
Kemba is on fire!! And has the Huskies rolling. And what they've done, is REMARKABLE!
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Try using current rankings Smile

It doesn't matter what the current rankings are, it matters what teams were ranked at the time they played them.