Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday Night Raw 3/7
What'd ya guys think?
It could have possible been the best one in years. The only thing I didn't like was Cena's promo. He's had A LOT of bad promo's but that could have possibly been his worst.
Thank God the Miz came and had one of his best promo's to save the ending.
Stone Cold rose a ton of **** and will be the special guest referee for the Cole/King match at wrestlemania.
Dolph Ziggler is now on the raw roster and beat Morrison in a very entertaining match.
HBK talked about the Undertaker/H match via video. I have a feeling he might be the special guest referrer in that match.
Forgot to mention JBL come back and was suppose to be the guest referee before Stone Cold rose it. JBL's promo was great before he got stunned twice.
BTW, we really need a wrestling forum!
I missed half of the show, the only thing I enjoyed was Stone Cold interupting JBL & Cole's segment and signing the contract.

I doubt HBK will be the special guest referee for UT/HHH, 2 special referee matches might be a little bit of overkill.
This Raw was pretty good. Great to see Austin back out there. Love the fact him and Rock are both going to be at wrestlemania. This has a ton of potential. Cena once again showed why i hate him, I love the fact miz came out and stomped him. I wish Rock had been there, that would have been great.
One thing Im worried about though.. Takers response. I fear that if he beats Triple H at wrestlemania Triple H is going to retire and just become something like GM.