Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone been golfing yet this year?
Has anyone been golfing yet this year?

I've played three times so far and I finally got my swing back yesterday, but couldn't putt to save my life.

What's everyone's handicaps? Mines 18.
Golf is boring to watch (I Don't Get IT At All) But Its Very Fun To Play
Strikeout King Wrote:Golf is boring to watch (I Don't Get IT At All) But Its Very Fun To Play

I don't think it's boring, it's very enjoyable to me to see the guys on the PGA tour put the ball wherever they want and make one of the hardest sports look easy.

I see where you're coming from though, because so many people don't enjoy watching it on television, as the same goes with other sports like tennis, soccer, hockey, etc.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:I don't think it's boring, it's very enjoyable to me to see the guys on the PGA tour put the ball wherever they want and make one of the hardest sports look easy.

I see where you're coming from though, because so many people don't enjoy watching it on television, as the same goes with other sports like tennis, soccer, hockey, etc.

i don't like watching Tennis, Soccer or hockey but Tennis and Soccer are fun to play. never played Hockey before
When I find a nice Putt-Putt course then I can say I've been golfing this year.
No, haven't done any golfing yet. But getting everything ready to go golfing.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
I got to go a round in Alabama and two rounds in Florida in early Feb. will be hitting the course in KY in 2 weeks after the wet weather hopefully.
was going to go yesterday, man wish I went now....:rockon:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC/]
Golf and NASCAR are very comparable. To the casual fan, most can barely stand to watch more than a few minutes. But being there in person makes it 1000 times better.

To see those pro's hit the ball the way they do and control it with their shot making is a thing a beauty.
No, have not as yet,but sure have been thinking about it.
I went this past weekend!!!