Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wayne Mills named new head coach at Bell County
Amped 88 Wrote:You can mark it down and believe me I know Greer will not be coaching at Bell next season. You just wait and see.

Don't think he will be at another high school. He will be out late, like always.
WhyLie Wrote:Seems Knox wants to play. Bell has it on their schedule...will Bell finalize the agreement?

What is the big deal about Bell Co and Knox Central playing??? Why shouldn't they? They are close and competitive each year. Should be one of the best games in the state. This is not the first time a coach has played his former school. Why should this be any different?
Let me say this.......wayne has the job................two final other gentlemen were there in the end with it...........can anyone tell me who the other two were..........those close to the program can............but with your answer i will know who is really close to the program and who is not as close as they think
4theplayerz Wrote:let me say this.......wayne has the job................two final other gentlemen were there in the end with it...........can anyone tell me who the other two were..........those close to the program can............but with your answer i will know who is really close to the program and who is not as close as they think

who cares at this point!!!
You win, you are closer than anyone. Tell us how the assistant assignment will work out. Will Mills hire an off. guy?
Trenches07 Wrote:who cares at this point!!!

u better!!!!.............as to you whylie..............its wayne decision......so we will have to be patient.......since he took the on monday
Really Wayne's decision? Sorry but I could really care less who didn't get it. My list will cover that. But there were three people behind Mills that were considered seriously. Mills is here, we all knew that he was coming from the beginning.
WhyLie Wrote:Really Wayne's decision? Sorry but I could really care less who didn't get it. My list will cover that. But there were three people behind Mills that were considered seriously. Mills is here, we all knew that from the beginning.

Well just let wayne be an underperformer..............and lets see how soon the the other two come into play..............u r not as close as u claim........:lmao:
OK, but I'm confused at what we are argueing over?
WhyLie Wrote:OK, but I'm confused at what we are argueing over?

So forget it. Let it work out and then find out.
WhyLie Wrote:OK, but I'm confused at what we are argueing over?

You are an outsider.................u have no credible info......
Ok ..I see where you are going. No thanks. practice what you preach...when it comes to me. I conceed you know more.
HAT51 Wrote:So forget it. Let it work out and then find out.

Whats ur dog here.................u def r an outsider.......u know nothing about inwhich i speak:ChairHit:
We are in May and no OC.....but wait.....as I have said....according to the new AD, GREER, will be back on the sidelines next year for the Bobcats. Great news.
it will be intersting to see how Mills and Greer work together. Mills will have a great year this year. What will be interesting is what happens in the Post Davenport era. Running the sweep with the fastest kid in Kentucky is a no brainer. When that arrow leaves the quiver - now you gotta hunt.
Football1 Wrote:it will be intersting to see how Mills and Greer work together. Mills will have a great year this year. What will be interesting is what happens in the Post Davenport era. Running the sweep with the fastest kid in Kentucky is a no brainer. When that arrow leaves the quiver - now you gotta hunt.

Now come on Football1, I agree that there will be somewhat of a drop off when Davenport leaves but I know that you have seen some of the other Arrows Mills and company have to work with in the following years.
he will have ryan collect and jonathan polly to work with .ryan didnt run the ball much but he made the most of it dont forget d.j. warwick and eric miller he is a hardnosed downhill runner
Will Greer or Crawford call the offensive plays?
greercalled defense last couple of years.crawford,fred and dud called the offense.
I am sorry for all the misled replies about Bell County football & coach Mills. I graduated from Bell this year so I am in the "Know". Coach Mills is certainly Bell County's new coach! He also was in the school doing their in school weight lifting class & alternative education before the 2010 school yr. ended. He is one of the best men I have ever met. Mills is a very, caring man & he shows the ability to coach! We definitely got a great hire! As for the Canady boys I heard that they will not come be bobcats! We would love to have them, but I am 78% certain they'll not be putting on Bell County Jersey's! Coach Hilton & John Dudley Hilton are both class acts & they will be missed & will be hard to replace! Dudley was great on the field & the fans & the high school students all LOVED him, I know I sure did. One of the more sociable coaches I have ever met. I wish them the best of luck & I am excited about the new era in Bell County foot ball with Coach Mills, we have talent coming in, along with some very talented sophomores & seniors! GO BOBCATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3