Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ryan johnson best player in the mountais
"Space Jam" Wrote:yeah falcon23 you mean to tell me you think ryan isnt close to best one of the best in the 15.... your crazy.... he really could beat your team by his self lol
The sad part is he really could...
He plays hard
im not even going to respond to this thread, but you know what im thinking......
This thread is a little far-fetched. While Johnson is one of the better players in the 15th, let's think outside of the 15th region. South Laurel, being one of the top teams in the state, has some of the better players in the mountains....
I think Ryan was the one who started this thread......
You have teams such as North and South Laurel, Leslie in the mountains as well in the 15th you have 3 players which IMO are better then him being Slone, Lowe and Matt Maynard...So i guess what im trying to say is...NOOOO!
Matt Maynard is the best in the region with Brad Lowe a close second.
Ryan Johnson :BigLaugh: the best player where:BigLaugh: , my side is killing me!:BigLaugh: I have got to go:wash: because I just wet myself :mop:
this thread is stupid.. ryan is an awesome player but a little to full of himself... ppl need to quit doggin him.... i think this thread needs to be ended
not even the best in the district, josh martin, ryan collins, justin jacobs, nick music, and josh prater all are betta. not to mention tyler slone
yeah good point bo duke.. ryan can get credit by most people that he is the best in the 58th.. but if ac's whole team is better than him.. wouldnt you think they would have beat sf this year? there great.. top 6 players in the region is from ac.. buy yet they are ranked about 12 or 13 in the region.. right in front of david and piarist... go get em rebels..
maybe 58th but not 15th no way
He is not the best player in Hi Hat, much less anywhere else!
I think he needs a little more credit than what hes gettin......Hes not the best player in the 15th but if he played anyone in the 58th 1 on 1 he would take em hands down
excellent point juice...no one in the 58th compares to johnson.I think Bo duke seems to be a little out of it b/c to him ac would be state champs even though their record is like 1-20 and they have the weakest schedule in the 58th...GET EM REBELS..ACs only players are Prater and Martin but both of them are big men so they cant do much because no one can get the ball up the court to give it to em
LMAO good point fanatic...... AC will probably win the All A state first and then turn around and win the big state.. Lets go Rebs stop playing with everybody and show them that u all have 6 division 1 players
Ryan is a very good player but as far as the best player in the mountains..i dont think so...but i would give him the title of the best in the 58th...Right next to his side kick Ethan J
Ethan is probaly gonna be the best player in the 58th and 15th next year no matter what