Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who are the best big men in the 15th
Sean Leslie and Lewis Barnette are very good
"15thRegionCrazy" Wrote:Sean Leslie and Lewis Barnette are very good

Agree 100%
I haven't seen the Thompson kid play, but i'd have to say Barnett and Leslie are two of the best, and when they're both clicking they are and unstoppable force. Great win tonight cats keep it up.
Cade Riddle - SV
Ryan Little - SF
Brandon Kidd - BL
Kyle Rice - JC
Ryan Fannin - JC
Lewis Barnett - Pburg
Sean Leslie - Pburg
Wes Helton - Mag. Co
Sean Leslie & Louis Barnette they are on fire!!!
JC-kyle rice
JC-ryan fannin
LC-sean thomson
SC-bradon may
Shawn Thompson-Lawrence County

Only going by the teams we have played so far, the ones i haven't seen i have no clue about. But it seems most big men we have played against are somewhat limited in what they can do. Some are great on offense but are terrible on defense. Some can only do fade away shots and never go hard to the basket. Some can rebound but can't shoot worth a hoot. Most can't handle a double team very well at all.And very very few are good at fanning the ball to the open man from inside out.So as for all around best big man i have to go with Shawn. IMO
"Jiggsaw" Wrote:JC-kyle rice
JC-ryan fannin
LC-sean thomson
SC-bradon may
How can u not put ryan little on that list!!!
I agree if u play in the fifteenth region the u would have to have Ryan Little,or maybe ur just mad b/c SF made it to the all a in richmond
ryan little is the best big man imo
I would have to say Ryan Little you give it down low to him and he hardly never misses.
I really like the way Brandon May plays from SC. :#1:
Ryan Little from SF and Shawn Thompson from LC are among the best big men in the 15th IMO....
Ryan Little is pretty good....
"Transporter" Wrote:I would have to say Ryan Little you give it down low to him and he hardly never misses.

I don't know what happened to him in the Prestonsburg game, but I don't think he hit the rim.

Barnette and Leslie from Prestonsburg. Leslie is easily the best defensive big man.
kyle rice by far.....he has that spin move
Devin adams dunk in game
Yea i agree with this list.
TongueoliceLig
Wes Helton goes down in the 3rd quarter with a gash over his eye. Blood all over the place.

Tongueirate04:
Helton comes back with 6 miutes to go in the game with the Hornets down by 10 - huge, ugly bandage over his eye.

:dance:
The crowd goes wild.

:Guitar01:
Helton plays inspired ball as do all the Hornets during those last 5 minutes. They're all rockin'. The fans are going nuts! Helton is devestating in the full court press trap. He scores the go ahead basket.

:wenumber1
The Hornets ralley for the victory.

TongueoliceLig
Helton goes to the hospital and receives 6 stiches to close the wound.

:theman:
Helton for Governor!

All the above is meant to be taken with a healthy dose of good humor. The truth is the fans changed the game for the Hornets when Wes came back into the game. The place just became unbelievable! Every single Hornet played outstanding basketball in the come back victory over Betsy Layne.
"crazycatcher" Wrote:kyle rice by far.....he has that spin move
AMEN:theman:
"You Betcha" Wrote:TongueoliceLig
Wes Helton goes down in the 3rd quarter with a gash over his eye. Blood all over the place.

Tongueirate04:
Helton comes back with 6 miutes to go in the game with the Hornets down by 10 - huge, ugly bandage over his eye.

:dance:
The crowd goes wild.

:Guitar01:
Helton plays inspired ball as do all the Hornets during those last 5 minutes. They're all rockin'. The fans are going nuts! Helton is devestating in the full court press trap. He scores the go ahead basket.

:wenumber1
The Hornets ralley for the victory.

TongueoliceLig
Helton goes to the hospital and receives 6 stiches to close the wound.

:theman:
Helton for Governor!

All the above is meant to be taken with a healthy dose of good humor. The truth is the fans changed the game for the Hornets when Wes came back into the game. The place just became unbelievable! Every single Hornet played outstanding basketball in the come back victory over Betsy Layne.
he has alot of talent and can take over games when he is not arguing every call that is made watch him sometime every call he will either say something to the ref or shake his head while the other team is past half court get your head on straight and you can make some noise during tournament time and its getting late in the season so he better start now