Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mr. Basketball?
Who is the front runner for Mr. Basketball.

I really havent heard anything on it and was just wondering who the best player in the state is at this time of the year?
Brad Lowe possibly
josh martin
"Bo Duke" Wrote:josh martin

Not to disprespect Josh or anything, But Havin Josh Martin and Mr. Basketball in the same sentance is Ludacris.

Maze Stallworth-John Hardin or Walt Allen-SL would have to be mentioned.
ludacris is a black singer you idiot. roll out thats ludacris he dont sing josh martin i think thats toby keith.
Allen for SL.
will it go to nky?
certainly wont go to anyone in EKY
"Vincent Vega" Wrote:certainly wont go to anyone in EKY

Only one I could see even getting mentioned would be Lowe.
r. johnson would have a good chance... until they consider attitudes
r. johnson would have a good chance... until they consider atitudes
Actaully brad lowe does have a small chance to win Mr. Basketball, he is the only player from eky that has a shot...
Walt Allen is the frontrunner, but I do have to agree that Brad Lowe is the only player from the 15th with any shot.
ryan johnson???? r u serious, not to take anything away from the kid, but we are talking about "Mr. Basketball" here, players like JR VanHoose, Chris Lofton....I just dont see Ryan Johnson hitting any big shots for any D-1......D-3 schools in the future, this kid might not be the best player in his district
Brad Lowe is the only player around here that has a shot at it and his chances are very small once you look at players up state...
i think lyle johnson and ryan little is the top to canidates
"15thRegionSlamaBamma" Wrote:Brad Lowe is the only player around here that has a shot at it and his chances are very small once you look at players up state...
I agree...more than likely someone from down state again. There is just SO much more tallent when you go that way :thumb: Some people need to realize that EKY for the most part is way behind in tallent as bad as I hate to say it. But it is the truth.
"Beef" Wrote:I agree...more than likely someone from down state again. There is just SO much more tallent when you go that way :thumb: Some people need to realize that EKY for the most part is way behind in tallent as bad as I hate to say it. But it is the truth.

True. One reason for this is there are a lot more kids in other parts of the state.
"ACE" Wrote:True. One reason for this is there are a lot more kids in other parts of the state.

In a sense you are right.. But I think it has more to do with how they are started off.. I have seen people around here say that they want their kids to play sports but the coaches of like peewee shouldn't try to tea'5ch them skills.. they should just let them play.. I think that has a lot to do with it. Don't know how it is downstate.. but imagine if you could learn how to play ball when you are about 5 or 6.. and actually know some fundamentals.. You could potentially be awesome by 13, if you had some naturaly ability also.. the only thing you can't teach that we have a lack of in eky is height.... There aren't too many people around here that are over 6'5 and so forth... So usually someone about 6'2 or higher get's taught the power forward, and center positions, then when you go down state, and you have to go against a 6'5 pf, or a 6'8 and up C. THen you start to have some problems.
i meant to say that lyle johnson for sfhs has it locked next yr but i am going to knock ryan little out of it this yr bc i heard he was picking on ld kids and replace him with tj hall
great point Taxi back about 10 years ago those kids lived and breathed ball and thats all they knew...so many things have changed