Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
top freshmen teams in the 58th?
Hey J do you know why the adams kid is getting any action this year with the SF freshman and JV, could bennefit from the expirence. I have seen the slone kid and he is a true pg. this might allow aker to move to the 2 spot opening up more shots for this sharpshooter.
"torQQue" Wrote:
"tarheel023" Wrote:thats true about loseing stanley and little ...but south floyds ryan little will step up and feel in the spots

Is ryan little the 6'8 kid?
I dont think that he is....He's looks about like Burnetts height
Hey QQ, Devon Adams is about 6'7" and a legit 8th grader.
ryan little is 6'3 i think..devon adams was the 6'8 player
South floyds freshmen has some good talent.....They are lackin inside witch devon adams will be playin freshmen ball after this week as will slone....there they will have a deadly startin five wit
pg-adam slone
sg-wes akers a freshmen avergin..24 points agame and out 6 or seven assist
sf- Justin Isaac a under rated freshmen that averges a double double in freshmen play 16 point and 12 steals...this boy is the other sharp shooter for this team
pf- they really dont got one
c- Big Devon adams
so i c them and p-bug in the finals of the freshmen tourney look out sf should win by 10 or more wit the shootin of akers and isaac and the defence of slon and isaac.....
Devin is not playing freshmen and jv this year until after the county tournament. He played freshmen last year in the 7th grade.
Ryan will start next season but devin will have to give some back up minutes to him.
I do not think they are going to have a tournament this year unless they have decided to here lately. but South floyd would stand a great chance, Wes need to get a little more help scoring justin can help but do not think he is averaging those stats. he needs to work a little hard on defense and ethan mullins needs to step up and help when wes is out of the game but with Those two eight graders coming up after the county they will be hard to handle.
the 6'7 kid will help sf out alot, i watched him play and all he needs is more cordination. but that will come as he ages. the slone kid is a good penatrater but needs to work on his jump shot. little bit of work with these 2 kids and they'll be hard to handle
"Showtyme" Wrote:Hey QQ, Devon Adams is about 6'7" and a legit 8th grader.

If he is 6'7" and he can't play in the 15th region then he must suck!!!
Devin is 6'6" 1/2 and will turn 14 next month so the cordination should come and with all the summer ball he should be ready to step in nicely.
Yeah I have heard alot about SF's grade school team. I thought they were undefeated, who were their 2 losses? If this kid is 6'7" then after he gets strong he should become the focal point for this team. I remember seeing him when they were honored at half-time of the SF-PBurg game and I thought he was apart of the Coaching Staff.

Posted Tue Jan 25, 2005 3:27 pm:

And as far as who the best freshman team in the 58th is, it is Prestonsburg, we have about 3 or 4 freshmen that should be getting varsity playing time. The Freshmen could beat the Sophomores at Prestonsburg by about 30 or so, and the sophomores have a kid that is 6'5".
I agree that justin has to score more but akers needs t help him out on defence justin has a doubl diget lead on steals on this team but if they workk together theyy ant nobody in this county can stop them
I agree with you SF fan on how Wes could help Justin out on d but the other night he got into fould trouble and only played about half the game. If he would've played the full game then he would've set a new record for SF on 3's. Isaac is also a good shooter if him and Wes both get hot on one night they will beat any freshmen team in the 58th. The 6'7 kid isnt very good right now, all he can do is block a couple shots so hes no factor. However Adam is a good pg and could really give Wes a break and allow him to score more!
The Allen Central freshman is very weak. Although they have a very big center his name is Jan Michael
For those talking about SF freshmen by a lot over pburg freshmen and don't remember here is food for thought- Last years Adams team is the freshman team starters at pburg, except T Clark and Sf middle at SF High. Adams defeated SF middle 3 times last year by more than 20 each time. Akers was held to minnimal points in 2 of those games. And now add Clark to Pburg who is a good player on O and D, I think pburg takes sf again.
Showtyme we said those are thebest two in the district I can not remember anyone saying by a lot if they did sorry no direspect to Pburg freshmen they are pretty good.
the AnSwEr the 6'7 kid is good enough to block shots and rebound and on this freshmen team with WEs,Justin,Adam and company that would be all he would have to do. Besides the 3 bigmen on the varsity I would take devin, If it was me after the county he would dress varsity.
J, sffan said sf by 10+. I would tend to agree they are the best two and what great games are coming between the two in the future. Gotta love the 58th.
Showtyme it would be a great game and think it would go down to the wire. If jordan would have stayed in left beaver it might be by 10+ If you find out when they play let me know and I will do the same.
Will do J. I always like talking with you, one of all knowing.
SF Fan........ JUSTIN ISAAC does not avg. a DOUBLE DOUBLE. Sorry. I would lay money down that he hasnt got 3 steals this whole year. He would be lucky if he scored 10 aganist David the other night.
i will bet u that.........he might not average that but in 2 games this years he got over 15 steals and averagein 16 points agame he had 15 the other night and 24 the first game they played david and aginst hasard he had 8 goin into the second quarter but he had to leave when he got hert and had to have stiches.........so u can MARCH right back to the next game and watch him........bb
i wil bet you anything there sffan. you talk about justin isaac and awful lot and the kids not even on varisty i dont believe. i am from the martin area so i watch alot of sf game. has not got 15 steals on the year. wes akers is the best on the team. and the only really.
David School personally
betsy layne has a great freshman team they have alot of fire power with hamilton case and keathley and brandon blair is key on the deffensive end