•  Previous
  • 10(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harlan County 2011
Patriot Wrote:Then Jabez is coming...

Where is the heck is Jabez?
Well my take on the Black Bears of Harlan is that they will probably finish with a WHOPPING 0-10 RECORD!
That is of course unless they put the JV in, then Katie bar the doors.
HAT51 Wrote:Where is the heck is Jabez?

It's a 4-H Camp, all I really know is it's the place Filthy Animals are made!
Patriot Wrote:It's a 4-H Camp, all I really know is it's the place Filthy Animals are made!

It's a 4-H camp in Russell County I believe. Just a quite place for football camp.
Cats Pause picked the Black Bears 1st in the district.
I do believe our Black Bears have woken up from their hibernation!...gearing up for their first kill!...sharpening their claws, grooming the fur, honing their skills, and building their appetite!....good to see!... Can't wait for their first game!!!!

Go Black Bears!!!!!!!!!!!
Jake Middleton looked good during last weeks 7on7! I hear he has really been working hard to get faster and stronger!
Black Bears leaving for camp tomorrow! Hope everyone stays healthy. I can't believe it's almost here. The boys seem to be getting into shape and the coaches are working them hard. Keep it up! Go Bears!
Harlan County will be ranked 2 in 5A behind Boling Green..
1. Bowling Green 1 regular season loss
2. Harlan 1 regular season loss
3. Christian County 1 regular season loss
4. John Hardin 1 regular season loss
5.Pulaski County 1 regular season loss
6. Warren Central 3 regular season loss's
7.Greenwood 3 Loss'
Bears are back from camp and will line up against Corbin this week at Big Man Davis Field, I think this matchup is set for Thursday.
Mountain pride 10 Wrote:Bears are back from camp and will line up against Corbin this week at Big Man Davis Field, I think this matchup is set for Thursday.

Where at and time?
Cawood field 6:30
  •  Previous
  • 10(current)