Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone ride ATVs or 4-wheel?
I do and i love it i love getting out i 4 wheel in my truck and on my atv and motorcycle..
i love to ride my fourwheeler, but latley i've started taking short rides on my dads goldwing. i love it. but he won't let me go to far on it because its new an he doesn't want me to wreck it, but hopefully it won't be long till i get one.
I love my 4-wheeler.. hopefully pretty soon i can get a bike though.. I want an r1
i love to ride
yea i do
i love my banshee... i try to ride as much as possible but it ends up in the end as a choice between riding and playing sports
yes sir......
I love riding my 4-wheel but with the luck I've been having recentally I think I'm going to stay off of it for a LONG time... I think I might get more than a broken leg if I wrecked that thing!
i love driving my truck, 4 wheeler, or anything with wheels in mud, water, snow,
Yeah I like to go whenever I can, I went on a ride today and got soaked to the bone.
I like to ride with our group alot and today was a good one even though it rained. Curly Bill couldn't come out to play though and missed some new trails we found. Where is the best place to get rain gear?
I've got a dirtbike and I love to take my truck out!! But I'm not as risky and drive as fist in my truck anymore after flipping in a car with my friend.
Beef Wrote:I've got a dirtbike and I love to take my truck out!! But I'm not as risky and drive as fist in my truck anymore after flipping in a car with my friend.
That will slow a person down a bit.
I love riding my quad nothing like getting outdoors face to face with the mudd and dirt lol...
Wyatt Earp Wrote:I like to ride with our group alot and today was a good one even though it rained. Curly Bill couldn't come out to play though and missed some new trails we found. Where is the best place to get rain gear?
Curly Bill wasn't allowed to come out and play? Why not Wyatt any details? I figured you liked the rain, you do walk on water you know.
The Pikey Wrote:That will slow a person down a bit.
No kiddin :yikes:
I heard Wyatt somehow got the blame put on him for making his son-in-law miss church yesterday to go 4-wheeling with him. How did that happen?
I love my 400 EX, I got a Pro Circuit sticker kit for christmas and new rims and Razr tires. I'm gonna put a jet kit on it this summer hopefully, that's about the only time I get to ride with school and all.
What kind does everyone own??????

I have a 05 700 King Quad......

My Brother has a 05 750 Brute Force....
I got a yfz 450
I have an XR 200 and XR 250
Beef have you rode the CRF450???
660R LE Raptor
crazytaxidriver Wrote:Beef have you rode the CRF450???

i actually have, and it scared the crap outta me, them things are very very quick, my friend has one
i have a 200 four trax xr100 xr200 rt180 xt100 300ex witch i just got and it needs a new bearrings and carriers for it anyone got a used one or trying to sell one for parts just type in and we may talk about it its a 1997 model
Yeah ive had to replace my bearings but it was do to deafault me riding it in water and mudd that will wear them out pretty quick..........
FrAnKeE Wrote:i actually have, and it scared the crap outta me, them things are very very quick, my friend has one

First time i rode one, I flipped it goin up a hill.. It's pretty Torqquey..
my baby
Do u ride that because in that pic it does;t look lilke it besides a little mud....