Poll: Who will win
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Rockcastle county
38.10%
Danville
61.90%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rockcastle Co. @ Danville 8/28
Rock by a TD
Danville 14-7
Danville by 10
Rockcastle County 14

Danville 21
The way our Rock team is looking overall, I say Rock will have their chance to end the winless record over the Admirals. This Rockcastle team of 2010 will be very competitive and will have their ultimate sacrifice. I will go with the strong score of Rockcastle winning by a touchdown.
Danville 28-14.
Danville wins this one.
ADS win this one. Rock continues to fall.
I know this is a little off topic but what happen to Will Dunn who played for Danville last year. did they ever clear him to play anywhere
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:I know this is a little off topic but what happen to Will Dunn who played for Danville last year. did they ever clear him to play anywhere

Will is not playing football this year.
Danville 20- Rockcastle 6
Hatz Wrote:Will is not playing football this year.

Hate to hear that. He should be playing somewhere. Not sure what the whole deal is there. I know he wanted to transfer to Boyle but I also read somewhere on here that there's more to the story. I can't remember what that was though?
easyM Wrote:Hate to hear that. He should be playing somewhere. Not sure what the whole deal is there. I know he wanted to transfer to Boyle but I also read somewhere on here that there's more to the story. I can't remember what that was though?

KHSAA ruled against his eligibility for this football season because they did not feel that his move met the standards they use to determine eligibility.
Hatz Wrote:KHSAA ruled against his eligibility for this football season because they did not feel that his move met the standards they use to determine eligibility.

These rulings need to be consistent.
Sort of like the inconsistency of the NCAA.....I hope you get my point.
You just never know basically....
I wanna go with Danville, but I think Rockcastle should win. Hmmm. My prediction... It ends in a tie! Lol
No. Really. I'll take hometown Danville...by 1
If Danville plays like they did last week it should be a win for them. But don't count rockcastle out they will be looking for a win just as much as Danville. I think Danville at home is in there favor but the rockets dont want a replay of last years bowl game and will come out fighting. Should be a good one. I think low scoreing and Danville coming out on top.
2 days away
Danville 26-14
Rockcastle county-20
Danville-25
1 more day!!!!
im a rocket fan and hope that the rock can win this one but its not going to happen. 31-14 danville
Danville 21-7
Get this back to the top... Wink
Hatz Wrote:Will is not playing football this year.

Actually he just might end up in uniform before the season's over my friend.