Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reds are 13 games over .500, .5 game lead in the NL central, and selling out games!!!
After the Reds win tonight against the struggling Pirates, the Reds move to 13 games over .500 for the first time I can recall in my life (22). Travis Woods wa absolutely dynamite tonight throwing a three hit shutout collecting his second win in his short stay so far in the rotation. The Cardinals lost to the Astros tonight AT HOME, allowing the Reds into a .5 game lead for the NL central division. I am so excited for the Reds and how much they have shown so far this year. This game tonight had Ciaro at first base in place Votto who slightly tweaked his wrist and Heisey who played to give Stubbs a day off.

Also over the weekend the Reds sold out EVERY GAME against the Braves helping them to win the series and move their streak to 8 straight series' that the Reds have won. It is a fantastic season to be a Reds fan and the fans have deserved it from over the years. I am so excited to watch this race come down to the wire!!!

GO REDLEGS!!!!
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm a Mets fan but I like to see the Reds do good...I hope they keep it up and make it to the playoffs.
Hope The Reds Finish The Season Good And Make It to The Playoffs! I Know My Cubbies Probably Won't Make it as it seems they have quit playing.
Strikeout King Wrote:Hope The Reds Finish The Season Good And Make It to The Playoffs! I Know My Cubbies Probably Won't Make it as it seems they have quit playing.

Just like in years past, the Cubs (was the Reds) will be playing the Cardinals a number of times before seasons end. And hopefully they can help the Reds out by knocking them off!
[SIZE="4"]
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
Strikeout King Wrote:Hope The Reds Finish The Season Good And Make It to The Playoffs! I Know My Cubbies Probably Won't Make it as it seems they have quit playing.

When did they ever start playing?
Reds took it on the chin tonight and fought back to a one run deficit only to come up short. But the good news is that the Cardinals failed to take advantage and lost to the Astros allowing the Reds to keep a 1/2 hold on the central.
[SIZE="4"]
The Cards will ultimately take the division, they are just superior to the Reds
Jshort5 Wrote:When did they ever start playing?

they haven't played at all this season! since this is the waiver trade, they need to start getting rid of some. i'm hoping they get rid of Derek Lee, Koskue Suckdome, Carlos Zambrano unless he can start behaving well and get things togeather.
The are Kickin A** this year!! Go Redlegs!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Smile Smile Smile.

Lets keep it up still a lot of Baseball left, Cards are right on our tails. Huge series coming up next week with them!
MVP2 Wrote:Smile Smile Smile.

Lets keep it up still a lot of Baseball left, Cards are right on our tails. Huge series coming up next week with them!

I know man!!! The series next week is going to be the biggest one yet if the weekend continues to shape up as a 1/2 game lead for either team. I would love to get up there and support the Reds in person but I am going to be going down for a family outing on the 14th!!! I cant wait to get those Cardinals in town!!!
[SIZE="4"]
The Magic number is at 54 games Smile