Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard BB Host Summer Games!
I heard Hazard played host to some BB today in the 14th.

JC, Brehitt CO, Hazard where all there. Wade Skaggs was playing with JC today. He looked really good, he had 20 against Hazard and 26 against Brehitt CO. Anyone else there? Hazard looked pretty good, JC played without one starter JK wasnt there. JC killed the bobcats and lost in overtime by 1 against Hazard. I eepect them to be really good this year after Skaggs gets settled with his new team.
TSSI Wrote:I heard Hazard played host to some BB today in the 14th.

JC, Brehitt CO, Hazard where all there. Wade Skaggs was playing with JC today. He looked really good, he had 20 against Hazard and 26 against Brehitt CO. Anyone else there? Hazard looked pretty good, JC played without one starter JK wasnt there. JC killed the bobcats and lost in overtime by 1 against Hazard. I eepect them to be really good this year after Skaggs gets settled with his new team.

how can you hear hazard host basketball, and then say how many points a player had and ask if anybody else was there? you was either there or just heard this?
Maybe he was their, but just couldn't see them, he just heard them. He is blind, was he one of the refs. hahaha...
They played summer games all this week at Memorial Gym. I saw several good games. Was the Hazard-JC game the one where it ended in a tie and instead of putting time on the clock in OT they played sudden death and Hazard made a free throw to win by 1?
Blue-N-Gold Wrote:They played summer games all this week at Memorial Gym. I saw several good games. Was the Hazard-JC game the one where it ended in a tie and instead of putting time on the clock in OT they played sudden death and Hazard made a free throw to win by 1?
this happened with shelby valley and harlan co at the knott co sportsplex with harlan hitting a FT to win by one. Whats the deal with the sudden death?
YouCantGuardMe Wrote:this happened with shelby valley and harlan co at the knott co sportsplex with harlan hitting a FT to win by one. Whats the deal with the sudden death?

I guess it's the quickest way to get the game over with when it ends in a tie.
Hazard will be hosting games this week at Memorial. Anyone wishing to see some basketball is welcome to attend.
Please list a schedule if you have one.
Thanks.
So has Skaggs transferred then. If he has wondering if he will be playing football.
Pike Central beat both Hazard and Letcher tonight, at Letcher.
They were both won by around 8-10
Most of LCC's players had to leave because of 8th grade graduations tonight. So several players weren't playing tonight.
Letcher didnt have all of their players when Pike played alot were out to attend graduations. Letcher beat Harlan Independant and South Floyd today at LCC
cougars_2010 Wrote:Letcher didnt have all of their players when Pike played alot were out to attend graduations. Letcher beat Harlan Independant and South Floyd today at LCC

Although Summer Ball, doesn't matter all that much.

South Floyd was ahead 22-10 and rolling, but they put their Freshman and Sophomores in, that did not even see JV time last year. At that point LCC left 2 starters in, the Big Kid and #2 (Both nice players). And took the lead going into the half, something like 29-25.

Alot of teams play everyone and do different things, Don't let all these summer scores fool anyone, LCC and SF will be both be fine this upcoming season. Players don't show for different reasons.

For Example, SF was without starting SG Dakota Newsome, and a very talented freshman. Their PG is also new to the school, but played really well.

LCC will be right there in the thick of things in the 14th.
Did any other 14th Region teams besides Hazard and Letcher play?
the salyer kid for jchs also looked good, :thanks: finishing 2nd in scoring the 1st game and he and wade both had 25 the 2nd game,:rockon: out of about 8 games this summer he's led the team in scoring 5 games. skaggs and salyer will be a great guard combo this season for the eagles.:Clap::1: