Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
8th grade round robin, May 1st
Looking for teams who would be interested in having a round robin at Fox Creek Christian in Anderson County May 1st. I have one eastern KY team coming, talking to a couple of teams in this area. I know this is late notice, but here's the kicker. All I am going to ask is that each team help pay for refs, which should keep it to around $60.00-$70.00 a team. This is just an opportunity to get some teams together and play some games and gain some experience. We will probably charge a small gate fee, $2.00 per adult for spectators, and we will have concessions. If interested, you can pm me, email me at [email]danny.vernon@ky.gov[/email], or call 502-598-6188. This is a pretty good opportunity to get some games is for not a lot of money. Thanks in advance.
I have 6 teams coming, should be a good day with 9 games. Looking forward to some good games, and I get to see several teams I have not seen play yet, especially the "mountain" teams that are coming. I'm really looking forward to it and thank all the teams that are participating. If anyone would like to go on "standby" just in case something were to happen and a team has to cancel, just let me know. You never know what might come up or what might happen.