Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need 8th grade teams to play Australian travel team
Ok guys, here is a great and fun opportunity. We (Fox Creek Christian in Anderson County) will be hosting some Australian travel teams this winter, and they will have a middle school team as one of the teams. I am looking for a couple of 8th grade teams who would be interested in coming down and playing. The dates may not fit for a lot of you, but it's what we have to work with.

Need a team for Jan 1st, and a team for Jan 3rd. We did this a couple of years ago with a varsity team and it was a lot of fun and a great experience. Please reply here or pm me if you have any interest. I appreciate it.
Virgie is interested in playing. You already have my e-mail so just let me know.
Still looking for a team or two interested in playing. Just let me know, will be a very fun opportunity.
how good are you guys??
bballer11 Wrote:how good are you guys??

I guess you mean how good is the Australian team we are hosting? I have no idea, I have never seen them play. I did host one of their varsity teams a couple of years ago, and though that team was not especially talented, they played well together and played hard and were very respectful. They also spend thousands of dollars just for the privlidge of coming here for a couple of weeks during their summer to play games, so they are serious about it for sure.